What is your opinion of the Chantry...

SpellAndShield

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rusty you so should change your title after 500 posts to "Beer Baron" or something along that lines.

Too bad I gave up drinking beer. I'm slimmer and the garbage man is happier. Capt Morgan for me now :pirate: and as long as work isn't driving me batty I limit that to weekends. Arl of Moderation won't do either but I'm sure I will think of something sooner or later, probably later. Count on me not referencing the chantry :whistling:

Edit: FYI it doesn't show up in your profile settings until after post 501

Edited by RustyBlade

lets see i disapprove of the chantry to name a few reasons 1: They control templars by addicting them to lyrium 2: they lock all the mages up in a tower cant really blame like 75% of the tower mages becoming blood mages because they want to be free 3: they pretty much destroyed the elves culture and way of life basically forcing them into servitude or being wanderers all because the elves refused to allow them to build a chantry in thier lands. basically they're the same as the medieval catholic church yeah my opinion of them isnt too high if they cant control it they destroy it plain and simple

100% blood mage :D so, BIG dislike @ the chantry.

as whatzitooya says, They create addicts, they're far to controlling, they lock up mages in the tower cause of their paranoia, sure there are bad mages but that goes for all people and i belive there are others then mages who can cause trouble, you can't lock up everyone who's potentially dangerous. The only thing good about them is that they're providing the people with supplies, shelter but they insist of doing this in the "chantry" way, like they're recruting while they're at it.