Shadowfang Keep WIP

ub3rman123

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks very promising. I'm going to hold off until the bugs are worked out, but I really like what I see so far.

I've run so many toons through SFK, so this is quite awesome to see. I would love to see some more of the lowbie instances done, but I know this one is considered simple compared to others. Like RFK, RFC, BFD, or hell... Wailing Caverns would be fun as hell to do. Complete with a Minotaur druid at the beginning. lol

Comments/hints

Don't use double (GameMode )Blocks. Only one will run. You can paste the whole thing in the first without a problem, you can run totally different things next to each other.

Also, put in a stage condition for that second part in the first sidequest...otherwise it'll even check/update it after the quest is completed. If scripts aren't used anymore you can add StopQuest (QuestID) in the resultscript of the final/completion Stage at the Quest Stages Tab. (Saves FPS in the long run.)

As for the second side-quest. I didn't have time to play your mod yet, but from the script I could see you run a spell. Spells that are touch/target types could have trouble with casting if the target isn't in the ;Touch; range. Again it has 2 Game Mode blocks. "Just stick to one as you'll never know if it will run!"