No Cloaks ... skeleton problem?

Eyam3

Hi all,

Over the past week or so I've installed a lot of mods, testing every 3 or 4 mods installed, looks like I missed something as I now have no visible cloaks on my player, nor on npcs I think.

I can equip cloaks, & craft them, they just are invisible.

I have WIC & Cloaks of Skyrim installed ... though I'm not sure if they are installed correctly. The active esps are 1nivWICCloaks.esp & Cloaks.esp.

I installed then deactivated CloaksnoImperial.esp & 1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp, 1nivWICSkycloaksPatch.esp & 1nivWICCloaksCraft.esp as you're only meant to have one esp active for cloaks & 1 for WIC.

Possibly I've misunderstood something there?

I also have installed UNPB & Bettermales, FNIS & Racemenu. UNP & Bettermales if I remember right included skeleton nifs - could those be what are borking the visibility of my cloaks?

Belt fastened quivers is also not working, though installed.

Is the problem that the cloaks mods & other mods (UNP & Bettermales) with skeletons won't work together?

Any idea on how to fix it?

I've tried un-installing & reinstalling the cloaks mods, no joy.

Ian.

Fixed it, I was in-installing where I should have simply been deactivating, I've now got these mods - & finally Skyrim - working pretty much as I wanted it. Took about 4 weeks, 3 attempts, & a ocuple of complete uninstalls & reinstalls of the entire game though :D