Optic zeroing?

watermonger

So I have been playing mostly with weapons from "19th and 20th Century Weapons" and I've noticed that due to the speed of the projectiles, when fired at targets at longer distances, they seem to go above the center of the scope's cross hairs after a certain distance. Now obviously this can be compensated for by just aiming lower than where you wish to hit, but this can become hard to guess when shooting at targets that are so far out that moving back any further would cause them to disappear from view. So I was wonder if anyone had ever thought about making this, or knows how one would go about making this, or even if it has already been done. Also on a related note, does anyone know how I might go about increasing the load distance of Creatures, NPCs, and objects/land, I would like to be able to see at least a mile out while scoped in.

• 2 weeks later...

Auto aim fix v1.1, go search "auto aim" on files. it's billed as "headshot deluxe" or something. Makes your bullets go dead centre on the crosshair.

Thats damn close, but I was hoping for something more interactive, where I get to manually dial up the elevation and, well, I guess I can't dial for windage since there is no wind ingame.