bizzare bug, somebody PLEASE help me

im having a weird problem.

ive always been able to kill kids ever since i downloaded the killable children mod, but now for some reason, after starting a new game, none of the children in the game have healthbars.

not only can i not kill them, i cant even knock them out. i can shoot them, and they react, but it does no damage to them at all, none of the children have healthbars. also, i cant target them in vats, it wont let me. its not only the children from Vanilla, but also the children added by the Crowded Cities mod, who i formerly was able to kill. i dont understand whats happened, it was working earlier today and then after starting a new game, all children are totally unhurtable, from Butch at the 10th birthday party to the kids in Lamplight.

i have not downloaded any new mods since i started the new game, what is going on??? how can i fix this?

PLEASE someone answer this, this is a gamebreaking bug for me, in my game theres kids with guns who i need to kill and all of them are untouchable. they cant even be knocked out, not even the console kill command effects them

i tried turning off all the mods except for the base game, and it didnt change anything. so im guessing whatever the problem is, perhaps its somehow related to textures or meshes or some poo?

i was trying to get one of the Clover revision mods to work, is it possible that i somehow *banned* it up while i was downloading textures/meshes? any thoguhts on how to fix this?

ive always been able to kill kids ever since i downloaded the killable children mod, but now for some reason, after starting a new game, none of the children in the game have healthbars.

<SNIP>

Did you remember to open the console & type ....

bat kids

then enter?

I hope this helps

<SNIP>

bat kids

then enter?

I hope this helps

didnt i say that? or was that in one of of the other 3 or 4 versions of this thread? god people are slow to respond on nexus :(

YES i did bat kids, it isnt an issue of them being essebntial, they dont have healthbars, their healthbars are non-existent

<SNIP>

bat kids

then enter?

I hope this helps

didnt i say that? or was that in one of of the other 3 or 4 versions of this thread? god people are slow to respond on nexus :(

YES i did bat kids, it isnt an issue of them being essebntial, they dont have healthbars, their healthbars are non-existent

my game is unplayably glitched and nobody on this site or anywhere else can help me :(

god people are slow to respond on nexus :(

Help might be more forthcoming if you title your thread with something a bit more meaningful.

"bizzare bug, somebody PLEASE help me" could be one of a thousand problems and so people tend not to venture too often into those kind of threads.

A title of "Killable Children Problem" might get more responses.

[/ 2 cents]

god people are slow to respond on nexus :(

Help might be more forthcoming if you title your thread with something a bit more meaningful.

"bizzare bug, somebody PLEASE help me" could be one of a thousand problems and so people tend not to venture too often into those kind of threads.

A title of "Killable Children Problem" might get more responses.

[/ 2 cents]

the thing is, its NOT a killable children bug.

killable children was one of the first mods i downloaded, for months there was nothing wrong with it. it was only yesterday when i started a new game that it was messed up

Seriously, you need help.

To even worry about being able to kill children is a very disturbing sign of mental health issues.

"unplayably glitched" when you have over 100 hours of original game plus about 20,000 mods to play,

says to me that your sole reason for playing Fallout 3 is to kill children, because in real life

you've been served with a court order to stay 1,000 yards from them.

Maybe your parole officer and court ordered psychiatrist can help?

To even worry about being able to kill children is a very disturbing sign of mental health issues.

"unplayably glitched" when you have over 100 hours of original game plus about 20,000 mods to play,

says to me that your sole reason for playing Fallout 3 is to kill children, because in real life

yeah because killing non-existent videogame children is a horrible crime against humanity. obviously anyone who commits crimes in a videogame is a danger to society, as evidenced by the fact that everyone who plays GTA 4 is a whoremongering serial killer.

you sir, are a complete and utter dumbass.

in my game, about half of the raiders are children, and theres more of them than in vanilla. not being able to kill them or even knock them out is completely gamebreaking.

youre pretty close about what i do in FO3 though, i like to capture towns, force the women to suck my LW's dick at gunpoint in front of their husbands, then force the husbands to do the same, then either sell them into slavery or have my mercenary army (a lot of them are also children, actually. i was inspired by the movie Blood Diamond) shoot them en masse. :)

i went ahead and deleted my FO3 folder and reinstalled, but now i cant use most mods because the textures/meshes are in the fallout archive things, and i dont remember what to do to overwrite. obviously i figured this out the first time around, but its been a looooong time. also, i cant get archive invalidation invalidated to work like i did before, it always says it cant find the FO3 folder. im about ready to just throw in the towel on FO3 and wait for New Vegas

Don't feed the Trolls.

Also, since when did killing children become so immoral? It's done a lot in the bible...