REQ: Hellfire Armor re-tex?

renfield007

I've seen some interesting re-texturing of Hellfire armor but none that matches what I'd like to see;

- Hellfire armor modified by the Rangers, complete with chips, dents, dings and scrapes as well as modified to fit the Rangers unique stylings and needs.

- Hellfire armor modified by the Outcasts with the same rusty red shoulders and other red highlights.

- Armor that looks like it's been patched and repaired by pieces of tin cans, corrugated roofing, steam-whistle, exhaust pipe and possibly some duct-tape or such.

- A squeaky clean white or brushed-steel prototype.

- A version Modified into Hellfire Tesla armor complete with the Vacuum Tubes and electrical sparking.

- A Steampunk Version...or more so (lots of brass and steam vents.

Just some ideas that I haven't seen done yet.

I wish I had any kind of ability with 3-D modeling and meshes so I could do this stuff myself...8P

I've seen some interesting re-texturing of Hellfire armor but none that matches what I'd like to see;

- Hellfire armor modified by the Rangers, complete with chips, dents, dings and scrapes as well as modified to fit the Rangers unique stylings and needs.

- Hellfire armor modified by the Outcasts with the same rusty red shoulders and other red highlights.

- Armor that looks like it's been patched and repaired by pieces of tin cans, corrugated roofing, steam-whistle, exhaust pipe and possibly some duct-tape or such.

- A squeaky clean white or brushed-steel prototype.

- A version Modified into Hellfire Tesla armor complete with the Vacuum Tubes and electrical sparking.

- A Steampunk Version...or more so (lots of brass and steam vents.

Just some ideas that I haven't seen done yet.

I wish I had any kind of ability with 3-D modeling and meshes so I could do this stuff myself...8P

I don't mean to put you down but hellfire armor looks about as cool as a bright neon pink jumpsuit that says "I hate myself" on it, and a retexture won't change that.

And retexturing has nothing to do with 3d modelling.

Adding/Subtracting any widgets may require some amount of remodeling but more to the point is that I don't have the skills necessary to make any changes, even simple re-textures or changing around stats.

Stat-wise the Hellfire armor is the best in the game; best DR, no penalties to wear etc...And I think it's more interesting than the other Enclave armors or even the BoS-type Armors.

But the colors and textures are kind of vanilla and boring, hence the request for retexturing.

I'd retexture, but I cant model.

Also, I dont have any expansions, and (correct me if Im wrong) Helfire armour was part of the broken steel DLC.

PM me if you want me to retexture it, I'll just give you my email address, and you can attach the DDS file of the helfire armour.