Where can I Learn How to Work With Physics on Meshes?

Kyle8497

So, I've decided that I want to try something new with Skyrim modding, that that'd be adding physics to meshes.

What sparked this interest were several new mods that add physics to things through HDT Physics Extensions, and then I thought it'd be awesome to work with physics.

Point being: where can I begin learning how to work with HDT PE/Havok to use with Skyrim game meshes? I can't seem to find any tutorials. Thanks.

P.S.: I consider myself quite advanced with Blender/NifSkope, etc, just for reference.

Keep in mind this can only be done with 3DMax and not Blender, I dont know if anything like Maya can do it.

I would like this information too, the only tutorials I can find are here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Canderes509/videos

You can find more info on the site I am not allowed to name (though do be careful if you have any triggers or issues with sexual activities not legally allowed in RL).

Because it contains: rape, extreme fetishes (gore, vore, water sports, ect.), beastality, ripped content and at times questionable content with minor (under aged) characters. All of which is not allowed or supported on the Nexus site, and so your not allowed to provide links and even the name is censored to avoid any issues with Nexus policy.

Which is all very understandable since Nexus often works/deals with game companies who do not want their games associated with said content.

Only if the modder (if its stolen you should report it) feels like uploading it here and only if it does not conflict with Nexus policy, not really anything political about it lol. Just comes down to the modder and the content of the mod. :)

yet contet created by said site/authors that originate from said site is hosed on the nexus and creates tons of traffic... nvm dont want to gte all political here^^

Some of the content, but not the content related to the things nivea mentioned. Things like PapyrusUtil, and other popular mods HAVE been uploaded there, and while there are sections of that place that are kind of okay, you can still see ads and videos and such that depict the things nivea mentioned. So you can't link there. While people under age 13 aren't technically allowed on the Nexus, I'm sure there are many who are younger than that, and you don't even have to be a member to click on links in the forums.

I'm sure there are other reasons as well.