WitchBlade

Shinygami

How would this work exactly?

Your level = x, + enemy level, based on the highest level enemy in an x foot radius?

x + 4 = Very Heavy

x + 2 = Heavy

x = Moderate

x - 2 = Light

x - 4 = Very Light

And perhaps a similar setup for a weapon? I'd probably be interested in giving this a shot, if I thought I could do it. As it is, I'm busy with another mod, but it would be a very interesting project.

Also-

I mean, I'd try to do this myself, but I'm no artist, 3D artist, or modder, to my misfortune.

Your misfortune? Life doesn't exactly hand you capabilities at random. If you want to learn how to do something, the internet has truckloads of free resources and guides to do it. I couldn't model, or mod, or animate until I decided I wanted to.

It's just that the anime armor only gave one example of the WitchBlade changing. Not to mention, unlike earlier incarnations of the WitchBlade, the anime WitchBlade almost completely transforms the body of the wielder. Her hair, her eyes, and I'm pretty sure her skin-tone all changed, some drasticly, others minor, but I think the anime armor of WitchBlade would just be too difficult for modders to create.

But if all they're doing is making armor and a weapon, it takes off the already heavy workload of meeting my insane demands.

And Shredator, I'm glad to see you're interested in trying this, but I'm asking for a modder, not a lecture. So if you could please refrain?

It can. If the user is not worthy of it, it takes off the arm. If the person can't control it, etc.

Heh, I've read every Witchblade comic up to issue 45...lol I really can't believe it's still in circulation. It kinda got boring after awhile. I still have a first edition issue 1 comic :smile: Not worth junk anymore...back in the early 90s it was worth $300...should sold it *sigh*

I'd like to see this...but the comic styled one as opposed to the anime.

There does seem to be alot of difference in the anime version vs. the comic book version though. Heck I didint even know about the anime Witchblade untill I looked at your links. Personally I prefer the comic version more but thats just me heh.

With the comic version there's alot more detail on the surface of the 'armor' itself though.

There does seem to be alot of difference in the anime version vs. the comic book version though. Heck I didint even know about the anime Witchblade untill I looked at your links. Personally I prefer the comic version more but thats just me heh.

With the comic version there's alot more detail on the surface of the 'armor' itself though.

true. but i am just bias to most anime :biggrin: i actually have most of the comics and will see if i can get some good hi rez scans. :happy: