Uncraft Items

MagnusThorek

Let me explain first.

I was playing the "Agent of Righteous Might" after several hours of gameplay, time in which I already had my Dragonplate Armor parts, all upgraded and enchanted. And before effectively start the quest I forgot to give these items to a follower, to Dragonborn's Pack Mule Dremora, store in a house or any other way I could get it later.

As a result, the first time I could go back to my house (in terms of mod's questline) I had to recreate all of them.

Now, after finished, I have a few duplicates I would like to sell but none of them could not be bought even for Thieves Guild's Fences, as they worth much more than 4k.

So, I was looking for a mod that allow me "uncraft" these items back to their primary materials. I've found some, of course, but they sounded incomplete or not lore-friendly. The closest was one from Steam Workshop but it has a nasty bug or at least an oddity.

I can uncraft, for example, the second Dragonplate Armor I have, but I have no means to distinguish what Armor I'm uncrafting: The extra one, unenchanted and so, or the regular one I'm using daily, with all the enchantments and upgrades.
Also, this mod gives me only one of the primary materials. A Dragonplate Armor is made of Dragon Bones, Scales and Leather Strips as you may know. If I uncraft it with this mod, I have to chose between one of the three.

To be lore-friendly it MUST have some sort of degradation, like, for example, not allowing the leather strips to be received, but "force" us to pick the bones or the scales instead both of them (although I have a lot of scales without use) it's not right I think.
And it's a Steam mod. I backed it up to use within Mod Organizer fearing to mess something. Fortunately, it was just one ESP and nothing were harmed, but in any case...
Is there anything like this available?