Help with removing mod

do you use OBMM to manage your mods? If not, the meshes from your exnem clothing has been overriden with the meshes from your other mod. You'll just have to re-install exnem's clothing.

Then try this:

Remove all meshes under:

- meshes\armor\

(For SI only: amber, darkseducer, goldensaint, madness)

(amelionceremonial, arenaheavyblue, arenaheavyyellow, arenalightblue, arenalightyellow, blackwatercuirass, blackwood, blades, chainmail, champion, championlight, daedric, darkbrotherhood, dwarven, ebony, elven, fur, glass, iron, leather, legion, legiondragon, mithril, mythicdawn, orcish, saviorshide, steel, thief, townguard*)

- meshes\clothes\

(lowerclass, middleclass, mythicdawnrobe, robedarkbrotherhood, robekingworm, robelc*, robelcgray, robemage, robemagearch, robemcblack, robenecromancer, robeuc*, upperclass)

And associated armor/clothing replacer plugin.

**If you reinstall clothes/armor replacer, previous replacer(if there's any) meshes should be rewritten.

The bald issue means there is something wrong with the helmet mesh. This could also be a skeleton issue. Make sure you are using exnem's skeleton.nif, this might solve the issue. If using exnem's body does not solve the issue, something might have gone wrong while installing. In that case, I recommend you re-install your clothing replacer.

I would install the Eve Hgec Body and Stock Clothing Replacer php?id 24078 just to reset all of the stock clothes to an Exnem/HGEC base and it is an OMOD! Use it to repair damage done by other replacers,then reinstall the sexier armors you have downloaded.

re-installing oblivion probably won't work, since the game is only made unplayable. Your data folder won't be deleted and the next time the game installs it will use your previous game. If I were you I would first try to get it running with no mods, and see if everyhting works. It's impossible to have screwed up your oblivion data itself, since everything comes in bsa's and can't be touched or really overwritten by mods. Bben has a guide for reverting to vanilla, but I can't seem to find the link right now ;/

This issue could also be caused by overlapping cosmetic mods, but there are other things you would've noticed being out of sorts as well. Post your load order, if you want someone to check for that probably very quickly.

Post Your Load Order - http://sites.google.com/site/oblivionpoinfo/troubleshooting/postlo