Everything Ignores You

ThomasCovenant

I would like to request a mod that makes everything ignore you until you are right next to whatever it is, or until you do something that directly affects the "health" of whatever.

As stated in one of my posts 100% sneak raises NPC aggro to God-like proportions.

What I want to do in-game is to walk or run normally and just have things ignore me.When I shoot at one thing I want the other things to just stand or sit there as though their fellow being didn't just violently dismember right next to them.

I would like to request a mod that makes everything ignore you until you are right next to whatever it is, or until you do something that directly affects the "health" of whatever.

As stated in one of my posts 100% sneak raises NPC aggro to God-like proportions.

What I want to do in-game is to walk or run normally and just have things ignore me.When I shoot at one thing I want the other things to just stand or sit there as though their fellow being didn't just violently dismember right next to them.

hit the ~ key(next to the 1 and above tab)

Type TAI

Hit enter.

Enjoy.

• 2 months later...

hit the ~ key(next to the 1 and above tab)

Type TAI

Hit enter.

Enjoy.

That's not what I want at all. I already know about TAI, and it does not stop them from being aggressive. I just want the aggression shut off. and I want them to flee instead of fighting back when I've maimed them, and the game to 'mark' them as (in the HUD) blue or green instead of red.