What are you working on?

Mattiewagg

Well I am always working on personal armors/clothing/skins, but I am also trying to work on a Horse Inventory/Horse Overhaul mod. But since suddenly everyone and their grandmother decided to overhaul horses I may or may not release it, we will see.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/446821/?

Its mostly for inspiration and to get back into modding though since my forced break.

Well I am always working on personal armors/clothing/skins, but I am also trying to work on a Horse Inventory/Horse Overhaul mod. But since suddenly everyone and their grandmother decided to overhaul horses I may or may not release it, we will see.

Its mostly for inspiration and to get back into modding though since my forced break.

I hope you release it. They look beautiful. (And very cool.) They also look like they'd complement KrittaKitty's mod Realistic Primitive Horse Breeds pretty well.

I hope you release it. They look beautiful. (And very cool.) They also look like they'd complement KrittaKitty's mod Realistic Primitive Horse Breeds pretty well.

Yeah I hope to use her textures as the base for my "primitive" breeds (fjord, perhaps even a few pony like the Exmoor pony), they need some mesh work though to get the right build. My plans are to still release it atm.

Valkasha: Thanks I have been editing the vanilla horse too, to give it a more natural proportions but still feel like the vanilla horse. Hope to have some more pics up in a few days to show.

I'm working on Atronach Crossing, a housing mod that'll have a dual focus on customization and usability. It's still early in development, but I've already got some cool stuff set up.

I spent over a month on research and development to develop a rotation math library that makes it possible to position and rotate one object relative to another. This allows me to do a lot of cool stuff that AFAIK has never been done in Skyrim modding before; for example, I can reposition bookshelves at run-time, and create multi-object decorations with swappable parts that stay attached reliably. I've got some screenshots of these features in action here.

I'm hoping to manage feature parity with HCAD, but I've also got my own ideas for features, and I'm focusing on user-friendliness from the start.

I'm working on Atronach Crossing, a housing mod that'll have a dual focus on customization and usability. It's still early in development, but I've already got some cool stuff set up.

I spent over a month on research and development to develop a rotation math library that makes it possible to position and rotate one object relative to another. This allows me to do a lot of cool stuff that AFAIK has never been done in Skyrim modding before; for example, I can reposition bookshelves at run-time, and create multi-object decorations with swappable parts that stay attached reliably. I've got some screenshots of these features in action here.

I'm hoping to manage feature parity with HCAD, but I've also got my own ideas for features, and I'm focusing on user-friendliness from the start.

That sounds really unique. Be sure to show a link when you're done.

Who, me? I described my idea for a super-duper jumping challenge to a modder who was "looking for work", and later promised another party to help implementing their quest-mod idea, provided they writes it down. So maybe later I'll just connect them in the end; but really I should practice some CK tutorials now, or else...

More seriously and long-term - I am after a same-worldspace quest mod with a strong vibe of classic adventure and/or puzzle adventure. That is, by design at least part of it won't be beatable by turning god mode on, no-clip, and following the white quest marker. Think of it as a classic/puzzle adventure game, and moreover - embedded immersively in Skyrim.

Edited by simtam

Who, me? I described my idea for a super-duper jumping challenge to a modder who was "looking for work", and later promised another party to help implementing their quest-mod idea, provided they writes it down. So maybe later I'll just connect them in the end; but really I should practice some CK tutorials now, or else...

More seriously and long-term - I am after a same-worldspace quest mod with a strong vibe of classic adventure and/or puzzle adventure. That is, by design at least part of it won't be beatable by turning god mode on, no-clip, and following the white quest marker. Think of it as a classic/puzzle adventure game, and moreover - embedded immersively in Skyrim.

Hah. I could have some help with puzzles in my mod... :biggrin:

Actually just kidding, I already have two great level designers.

I saw this and I have an urge to write here - sorry if I am butting in... newbie ranting...

I almost finished combining two house mods that I liked into one and adding a little something too (first mod)... got confirmation from the modders some months ago - one I asked (vlindrel hall reborn by venatoris) and the other wrote on his page that you could mod it and release but give credit (vlindrel hall TNF by goatk) ...thank you both :smile: didn't release...yet... shy :smile:

Also working on my own dwemer mansion in markarth - been under construction since talos knows when... It currently has room for you plus 6 kids and about 22 followers (for now) to live comfortably in a luxurious markarth mountaintop mansion :smile: Enjoy one of the most beautiful views in the game IMO... with the "natural" changing world lighting which I like... in a house that feels like a real-ish house (hopefully) with less huge trophy halls and more livable rooms... with trophies and displays :wink:

The whole house is completely in one of the markarth city external cells so there is no loading all - run right from the city gate into the mine and up a lift to the house seamlessly - fall straight down the top of the lift or roof to the city streets - splat!!! (virtual fun!). It has all amenities I can think of (and more) and should have a mine with ore for glass armor under the house, an alchemy patio garden, roof garden,ice garden with ice sculptures, a library-museum, temple, training basement with dwemer training machine (anyone knows how I could make it release havok-driven beach balls?), machine room,waterfalls that goes through the house and power it, a rooftop stone-glass cave with special water, showers and toilets, and more, and hopefully some nice artwork throughout the house. I am planning on having a dwemer spider helper and some weird dwemer AI (he has a few problems with the spider) that requests silly nonsensical things from the dragonborn at first just to test him till the house gets used to you... and trusts you as the dragonborn and as a friend... and opens its doors to you and your friends... literally :smile:

It is a looooong WIP (on my newbie skill level) and I am still fleshing it out and working on the main building and the performance and the "special" scripting stuff... Nobody really knows me here (again... sorry if I am butting in) - but maybe if I write about it here it will get done quicker :smile:

Thanks for asking and giving me and others an opportunity to talk about this stuff...

Edited by rockyourazz