What are you working on?

Mattiewagg

I saw this and I have an urge to write here - sorry if I am butting in... newbie ranting...

I almost finished combining two house mods that I liked into one and adding a little something too (first mod)... got confirmation from the modders some months ago - one I asked (vlindrel hall reborn by venatoris) and the other wrote on his page that you could mod it and release but give credit (vlindrel hall TNF by goatk) ...thank you both :smile: didn't release...yet... shy :smile:

Also working on my own dwemer mansion in markarth - been under construction since talos knows when... It currently has room for you plus 6 kids and about 22 followers (for now) to live comfortably in a luxurious markarth mountaintop mansion :smile: Enjoy one of the most beautiful views in the game IMO... with the "natural" changing world lighting which I like... in a house that feels like a real-ish house (hopefully) with less huge trophy halls and more livable rooms... with trophies and displays :wink:

The whole house is completely in one of the markarth city external cells so there is no loading all - run right from the city gate into the mine and up a lift to the house seamlessly - fall straight down the top of the lift or roof to the city streets - splat!!! (virtual fun!). It has all amenities I can think of (and more) and should have a mine with ore for glass armor under the house, an alchemy patio garden, roof garden,ice garden with ice sculptures, a library-museum, temple, training basement with dwemer training machine (anyone knows how I could make it release havok-driven beach balls?), machine room,waterfalls that goes through the house and power it, a rooftop stone-glass cave with special water, showers and toilets, and more, and hopefully some nice artwork throughout the house. I am planning on having a dwemer spider helper and some weird dwemer AI (he has a few problems with the spider) that requests silly nonsensical things from the dragonborn at first just to test him till the house gets used to you... and trusts you as the dragonborn and as a friend... and opens its doors to you and your friends... literally :smile:

It is a looooong WIP (on my newbie skill level) and I am still fleshing it out and working on the main building and the performance and the "special" scripting stuff... Nobody really knows me here (again... sorry if I am butting in) - but maybe if I write about it here it will get done quicker :smile:

Thanks for asking and giving me and others an opportunity to talk about this stuff...

I saw this and I have an urge to write here - sorry if I am butting in... newbie ranting...

I almost finished combining two house mods that I liked into one and adding a little something too (first mod)... got confirmation from the modders some months ago - one I asked (vlindrel hall reborn by venatoris) and the other wrote on his page that you could mod it and release but give credit (vlindrel hall TNF by goatk) ...thank you both :smile: didn't release...yet... shy :smile:

Also working on my own dwemer mansion in markarth - been under construction since talos knows when... It currently has room for you plus 6 kids and about 22 followers (for now) to live comfortably in a luxurious markarth mountaintop mansion :smile: Enjoy one of the most beautiful views in the game IMO... with the "natural" changing world lighting which I like... in a house that feels like a real-ish house (hopefully) with less huge trophy halls and more livable rooms... with trophies and displays :wink:

The whole house is completely in one of the markarth city external cells so there is no loading all - run right from the city gate into the mine and up a lift to the house seamlessly - fall straight down the top of the lift or roof to the city streets - splat!!! (virtual fun!). It has all amenities I can think of (and more) and should have a mine with ore for glass armor under the house, an alchemy patio garden, roof garden,ice garden with ice sculptures, a library-museum, temple, training basement with dwemer training machine (anyone knows how I could make it release havok-driven beach balls?), machine room,waterfalls that goes through the house and power it, a rooftop stone-glass cave with special water, showers and toilets, and more, and hopefully some nice artwork throughout the house. I am planning on having a dwemer spider helper and some weird dwemer AI (he has a few problems with the spider) that requests silly nonsensical things from the dragonborn at first just to test him till the house gets used to you... and trusts you as the dragonborn and as a friend... and opens its doors to you and your friends... literally :smile:

It is a looooong WIP (on my newbie skill level) and I am still fleshing it out and working on the main building and the performance and the "special" scripting stuff... Nobody really knows me here (again... sorry if I am butting in) - but maybe if I write about it here it will get done quicker :smile:

Thanks for asking and giving me and others an opportunity to talk about this stuff...

Don't worry, as you keep working you'll get better.

Since my computer broke down, I'm going to maybe try to get into some modeling and texturing so I can do that for my own mod, at the very least the texturing (since I have some fairly skilled modelers). Unfortunately, I'll have to use the trial version of Photoshop because I can't afford the real one. So not texturing for long...

I can use GIMP, but while everything else is easier in GIMP for me, most of the tutorials are in Photoshop so it might be a bit harder to figure out.

Thanks Matthiaswagg :) ...Sorry about your computer

I don't know if you have to format after your computer broke down or need to get a new one... but if you want to use photoshop (or other trial software) more than the trial period from now on with your new computer I suggest you use your c: drive for the OS and software only and then you could shadow copy it before installing trial software (but after installing all your basic software and updates off course...) and restore it after the trial period ends to install and start over again. I have acronis true image and have used it for this before and it works very well for me when needed... windows backup should work too (just more cumbersome to restore with)... you could also try to backup just your windows registry before installing trials and restore it after the period ends to "reset" it (didn't try this one with photoshop - might work)

I'm currently working on a small island mod. Not too far in progress, but I'm doing my best. :)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1470115-nafaalilargus-skyrim-dlc-like-mod-project/

You might not be far in but you've gotten a lot done. Just keep working on it!