Looking For A Talented Masher !

PaulMcGann

My modding team is looking for someone who knows his or her way around Blender to make a couple mash-ups of witcher models for us (along with some other minor editing of stuff we have permission for). If that's you, please simply send me a private message. This is a FANTASTIC new quest mod that will be released soon.

Thanks for reading!

-Paul

My modding team is looking for someone who knows his or her way around Blender to make a couple mash-ups of witcher models for us (along with some other minor editing of stuff we have permission for). If that's you, please simply send me a private message. This is a FANTASTIC new quest mod that will be released soon.

Thanks for reading!

-Paul

Something that could help you get somebody to help is saying more than "this is a FANTASTIC quest mod". Opinions are subjective, so if you give at least a semi-decent summary of the mod it could generate more interest.

Hah. Good point. I posted that from my phone, while at work, so brevity was important.

The quest will add a new faction, a new fort/playerhome, a new quest/location aware follower, that armor I was talking about, and roughly 5 hours of gameplay. It centers around an ancient evil reawakened, a cult that worships it, and a group of fading mercenaries specializing in hunting monsters that are Skyrim's last line of defense against it.