Assistance needed

TodaY

a little piece of advice : always back-up the back-up of your back-ups and place it on several servers and diferent partitions and hard-drives , usb-sticks , CDs, DVDs. I lost over 12 hours of work , and had no back-ups.

If there are any models that need to be done I might be able to help.

Ghehe... My stuffs backup is already backed up, and I got a backup of that too >;]

Can you do armor and clothing meshes? I heard they were the hardest ;/ I'll do the textures if you can provide me with the UV map ;D

Was gonna give you a kudo but I already did ;/

*omg! I just noticed my new title! And... kinda dislike it ;/ I feel old now*

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'll help you if I can. I'm multifaceted so hit me up with anything and I'll see what I can do. At the very least, I've worked software development professionally for years, so if the tools are difficult to master, I can at least provide comprehensive testing.

This sounds like great idea! Whether or not I'm involved, I wish you the best!

nope , no armor or clothing. I can alter them tough :biggrin:

Altering is more than enough ;D Ill draw you an outfit, and you can tell me if it's doable or not ok ? ^^

Adding me on msn is appreciated, it makes communication so much easier... And chatting is fun ;D

Hey, I'll help you if I can. I'm multifaceted so hit me up with anything and I'll see what I can do. At the very least, I've worked software development professionally for years, so if the tools are difficult to master, I can at least provide comprehensive testing.

This sounds like great idea! Whether or not I'm involved, I wish you the best!

Testers are always needed ^^ I wish to run the beta versions by like 5 testers, because everyone uses his own system and mods

You can also add me on msn ;] I don't really need any more people with tools (cs, textures, modelling) since I do the first 2, and alex does the modelling ;]

Thanks for all help, it's really appreciated ;D

Do you still need more Beta testers?? I'd be happy to test it^^

Yeah Im always happy with beta testers ^^

Alex ,,

I drew up a picture, and was ready to take a photo of it (i haz no scanner) and then found out that the battery was empty. And I don't have any spare ones. ughh. Im gonna google for pics that look like my drawing now ;|

Thank you Acheron , I;ll be waiting .

we are working on a concept for a new set of armor that might need your touch, in the mean time we'll be trying to flesh out how the shoulders should look.