Assistance needed

TodaY

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to give this topic a bump as well as once again state our need for voice actors, a female voice actor that can do a "cute and innocent" sounding voice would be very appreciated as well.

id like to give this topic a bump as well as once again state our need for voice actors, a female voice actor that can do a "cute and innocent" sounding voice would be very appreciated as well.

Lol idd... Or I'd have to do it O.- (I have a Dutch accent... ghe, that doesn't sound cute)

Lol idd... Or I'd have to do it O.- (I have a Dutch accent... ghe, that doesn't sound cute)

I still think you should.. >.>

I still think you should.. >.>

I just send you a vid explaining why I cant >;]

I have decided to not add voiced dialogue, mainly because if I do one NPC, all the NPC's will need voicing, and so far I've only got male voice actors. It might take a loooooong time to wait for a female one. Also, if I need to change something later, I will have to find that specific voice actor again, and if he is not available, I will need to find another voice actor and run all the NPC's lines by him. Another reason is that I never did voiced dialogue before, and from what I've read I will first need to download a previous version of the cs (because lip synch is broken in the current version), make the lip files, export them, and then somehow import them in my mod in the new version. Therefore I'm not gonna do voiced dialogue ;[ - sorry people

I have decided to not add voiced dialogue, mainly because if I do one NPC, all the NPC's will need voicing, and so far I've only got male voice actors. It might take a loooooong time to wait for a female one. Also, if I need to change something later, I will have to find that specific voice actor again, and if he is not available, I will need to find another voice actor and run all the NPC's lines by him. Another reason is that I never did voiced dialogue before, and from what I've read I will first need to download a previous version of the cs (because lip synch is broken in the current version), make the lip files, export them, and then somehow import them in my mod in the new version. Therefore I'm not gonna do voiced dialogue ;[ - sorry people

No worries :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
I have gone over the storyboard and reworked and added a bit of the story dialogue to fit more into the constraints of the CS, ill add more once i have more of an idea on certain aspects which will require more of a hands on touch.