Assistance needed

TodaY

YaY! :'D

Glad you like it! ^_^

I can also help you with the characters ^^"

Well, if you NEED help though :P

I look forward to the voice acting! :D

we've got your char figured out, but Im not posting it here >;] want to keep some mystery in the mod, it would really help if you'd add me on msn

ArcheronOrton is helping me write too, and he's brilliant!

*does dance*

I'm very motivated to make a +20h questline right now ;p

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it stands i can see this project going well over 20+ hours of gameplay, perhaps you can think of it as a mini expansion. at this exact moment i am in the process of writing a storyboard to help flesh out a bit of story in the mod itself(all of it is subject to change at TodaY's whim) but Birrii when you get the chance can you add me on msn as well? in case i wanna run some lines by you ecetera.

hey, how do I add on MSN, and what exactly is MSN, as in, how do I get to it, I don't use messengers, hardly at all really, so I don't know this stuff.

Its MSN messenger i think you go to www.msn.com but its been so long since ive been there, but yeah if you can get it, im certain it'll make communication a bit easier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KvHdeGZlVo

I wanna add custom music for those of you that didn't know that yet, and this is a 10 sec thingy I figured out - but I wanna have the whole song (and there's still mistakes in the 10 sec part) so... does someone know which track this is?

Also, msn is a chat program developed by windows itself. You use your email addres as an account, and can add people by using their emails. You can send files, and pictures and stuff. It's real handy.

But seriously, gimme the name of that soundtrack o_O

Alonsomartinez (see thread tools) is also gonna learn me model so that might give more options... Give him kudos! Kudo him! Bury him in them!

Ok, I was speaking to lucifer yesterday about this mod, and he asked me if any spoilers were gonna be released. I told him no, but what do you think?

Ok, I was speaking to lucifer yesterday about this mod, and he asked me if any spoilers were gonna be released. I told him no, but what do you think?

Hard to give any spoilers at this point considering nothing is set in stone just quite yet.. well somethings are i suppose but alot is subject to change.

a little piece of advice : always back-up the back-up of your back-ups and place it on several servers and diferent partitions and hard-drives , usb-sticks , CDs, DVDs. I lost over 12 hours of work , and had no back-ups.

If there are any models that need to be done I might be able to help.