I beg for badass orcs

jacknake

Ok, i really need badass looking orcs...i dont feel like choosing skyrim's Orcs becouse they look like they're abuot to cry...

I have two mod requests:

1-To make badass looking orcs, maybe modifie the face structure to make em look like they're angry, more like Warcraft orcs.

2- PPPlease!! make an Uruk hai playable race!! i llllovve that race they look bad ass, they could have a more human-like face shape but with orc fangs and thick nek:

http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/uruk-hai_lurtz__738737.jpg

Ok...thanks to who ever can make this mod come true!!!! i love you modders!!

Maybe you already have seen the mods out for Uruk Hai, but I just wanted to say that Destro's followers are cool and you can at least have those and some of the armors.

As for changing the facial expressions... I want to say you can do that in the Construction Kit for individual NPCs. There might even be console commands to do that on a target in-game. But I have not tried to do that so I'm not sure.

As for changing the entire race for all to look tougher and angrier, I assume that would be more complicated.

Thanks for the help, i have seen the Uruk hai available mods out there, but you can play as an Uruk hai yourself, you can only have Uruk Hai followers, and they're normal Orcs with dark skin :).

What i propouse is to make an accurate Uruk Hai with the slightly thiker neck, flat face and badass eyelook.

As for the normal Orcs i have no idea how to use the individual NPC construction kit, i dont really mess around with the game, i preffer to trust in mods XD.

Adding some of the human hairstyles to the Orc race would be nice too.

I've only played an Orc a couple of times, and always spent a ton of time playing with the skin tone and facial sliders trying to make an Uruk Hai looking character. Despite his short appearance in LotR I, Lurtz here had a major impact on my outlook of beast race characters and even molded my barbarian style of play: turning me from a pure two hand hack and slasher into a true maurading bushwacker who sneaks in and stings you with an arrow attack before moving in to finish you off. Looking at them closely I think the Uruk Hai have more in common with High Elves than Elder Scrolls Orcs. They have fairly gaunt cheeks, high cheek bones, and generally lean features creating a more wolfish appearance to me. You can make most of those changes on your own when creating a character, but a facial replacer would be really cool. The hard part is that one of the biggest things lacking from the race is good hair. When making my version of Lurtz my biggest disapointment was not having a hair that was thick and long. I do like some of the Orc hairs, the high and tight left long on top and tied back is one of my favorites in the game and one i wish I could find adapted to fit on Nords for my hunter character. But aside from a couple of exceptions like that we would need some hair replacers added for a proper Uruk Hai look, and of course a skin tone replacement. If this happens I'd love to add it, as the pale green and fat faces of orcs in Elder Scrolls has always been a negative for me.