Weird Vampire Eyes on Character Only (Ren's)

SirMagus

Ren's Beauty Pack

I recently became a vampire while using Ren's body mesh, but the eyes got all weird.

I thought it was because since the vanilla textures have only 1 eye texture in each file but Ren's have 2, his body mesh is still loading up the vanilla vampire texture.

I tried to go to the CS and find a way to make it load a new texture, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

While in the CS, I went to the Race window, and I could change almost everything except for the Vampire features on the race I was using.

All the vampire NPC's eyes work fine, like Count Hassildor and Vicente Valtieri. But when it comes to the new race made by Ren which I'm using, the vampire eyes are out of place.

And I'm afraid that if I change the original vampire eyes to the ones I need for my char it'll make the NPC's eyes go like that instead.

Help will be greatly appreciated!

Ren did not make any body mesh, she made eye meshes. And these custom eye meshes use different texture mapping, while vampire eyes texture is for vanilla eye meshes, unless edited. So, 'googly eyes' for custom race vampire is mostly inevitable.

OBSE plugin 'Vampire Race Disabler' allows you to disable any vampire looks, including eyes(Then all vampires, including yours, will use eyes assigned to them, instead of vampire eyes).

Ren did not make any body mesh, she made eye meshes. And these custom eye meshes use different texture mapping, while vampire eyes texture is for vanilla eye meshes, unless edited. So, 'googly eyes' for custom race vampire is mostly inevitable.

OBSE plugin 'Vampire Race Disabler' allows you to disable any vampire looks, including eyes(Then all vampires, including yours, will use eyes assigned to them, instead of vampire eyes).

Oh sorry, just looked like it, since the beauty pack has the pointy ears and everything kinda looks different also all the new types of hairstyles.

So if I use the vampire race disabler, stats would remain and looks would be lost?

So I'd just have to give the vampire NPCs the eye color manually i guess.

Thanks for the info! + Kudos =D