[Icon Pack] Self made icons

eXoduis

i know conviction needs full internet access... i was the one who got it when it came out. I was gutted when i saw i needed internet access, but i found out that i could change some file in a windows folder to make it work. Such as bioshock 2, i got it today with my HMV voucher, saw i needed internet activation, i just went online, downloaded the 1.02 update and voila.

What's the point of video game icons? Unless they're pirated or you have a crack, it's the exact same thing just going into my computer and double clicking on the disc.

Double-clicker? We have a double-clicker on the forums? Don't we ban for that kind of offense. Let me go check the rules and ToS and see if there is any fine-print.

EDIT: Dang the luck. Guess we will have to update the rules for next time. :tongue:

But seriously, icons are just part of the Windows GUI and have been a point of fascination for many for a LONG time. Icons are graphics and people that like and can do graphics know it is just another way to customize your junk....which is fun in and off itself. Please don't suggest that people are pirates for such trivial reasons lest you be judged for similar trivial matters (besides, your line of thinking is so far left-field it is utterly ridiculous :teehee:).

LHammonds

well i did start this thread to see if any people wanted some of them ( or wanted me to make some at that)...

but cheers guys!

and thanks for the spoiler thing for the image, i had no idea how to do it other wise i would have!

I first saw uedftus use it this way in his 3D modeling stuff thread and thought it was an excellent way to handle large images or anything that would not need to be visible every time you see the post. There was not a good way of doing this until the recent forum upgrade because the old spoiler tag was an in-line element whereas it is a block element now (oops, sorry for the CSS geek speak)

EDIT: Oh, I have not forgotten about getting some potential cursor image bases to you...I just have not been able to sit at my PC at home for the last two nights. Last night, I ended up building a LEGO set for my son until 3AM!!!!

LHammonds