Need a Texture artist who can help me

triveck

It would need an entirely new mesh for it to be dual wield. The new model would have to be made for the shield slot.

But I'm excited for these too! I wanna make Kabal from Mortal Kombat! :tongue:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3/10560-kabal_large.png

Badassness in it's rawest form.

They are not dual-wield, and I can't change that

Maybe not. Make a copy of the nif and call it shield.nif or just something different. Open it with NifSkope. Change the value of NiStringExtraData from "SideWeapon" to "Torch" and save it.

Then add a shield in the CS and point it to this new NIF file.

That might be enough to be able to use it as a shield...rather than going back into Blender and re-positioning and re-sizing it for the shield position.

LHammonds

EDIT: Dang the luck! Well, I might just have to make an off-hand version for you then. If I do, the resource will be upgraded to version 1.1.....but I don't know when I'll have time to do it. The day I made that sword model was kind of a fluke (and yes, I got into trouble for "goofing off" instead of doing real work). I also plan to move the crescent piece closer to the handle as there seems to be way too much room right now. I wasn't sure how much I needed when making it so I err'd on the side of caution. :tongue:

They are not dual-wield, and I can't change that

Maybe not. Make a copy of the nif and call it shield.nif or just something different. Open it with NifSkope. Change the value of NiStringExtraData from "SideWeapon" to "Torch" and save it.

Then add a shield in the CS and point it to this new NIF file.

That might be enough to be able to use it as a shield...rather than going back into Blender and re-positioning and re-sizing it for the shield position.

LHammonds

Thanks, I'll do that ;p