Deleting custom enchanted items from save

MaXiMiUS

I made some really stupid custom enchanted items fairly early on in the game. I'm pretty sure I sold them to NPCs not long after. Yet, looking at the "Rename Enchanted" list for my latest save (almost 100 hours after I sold those items), they still show up.

So.. is there a way to delete these items from my save?

Permanently?

I mean, it's not that big of an issue, but it is wasted space. I'm NEVER going to see those items again..

I am not quite sure I understood your problem... Are your custom enhanced items still in your inventory after selling them? Or are the effects stuck on you after selling the items?

Its its the first and the items re-appear inside your inventory, try dropping them on the floor and exit the cell. Save your game and exit, then deactivate the ESP file belonging to those enhancements and reload your game. They SHOULD be gone after that... If its the other case then I don't know.

If it's neither, then I didn't understand.

If you're worried about save game bloat I seriously doubt a few enchanted items are going to contribute to that at all. However, if you want to get rid of the items you could try buying them back from the vendor and then placing them in a chest or crate that is set to respawn. When it does they should be gone for good. I don't know if any records will still be kept in your save, but even if they are it doesn't hurt anything.

-Razorpony

If you're worried about save game bloat I seriously doubt a few enchanted items are going to contribute to that at all. However, if you want to get rid of the items you could try buying them back from the vendor and then placing them in a chest or crate that is set to respawn. When it does they should be gone for good. I don't know if any records will still be kept in your save, but even if they are it doesn't hurt anything.

-Razorpony

only a few special vendors

have inventories that don't reset

so the items are probably already gone forever.