Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

This is a topic purely for requests. Please do not post flamemail here.

I have made a list of some things which would enhance oblivion, that I cannot find mods for. Lacking the necessary skills, I am posting this list in the hope that a modder looking for ideas will read it and take a shot at one of them. I encourage anyone who reads this to add their own requests instead of making new topics for them. Also post if any of these mods already exist and you know where to find them. Also if you stert making one, post a notification here too.

Wearable Capes (over armor)

Lightsabers (doesnt really fit into oblivion but would be fun)

Dual Wielding (that actually works)

A mod to allow the player to press enter at the 'Are you sure you want to sell X item?' prompt

A telekinesis spell that works on monsters and npcs.

The ability to turn things while using telekinesis on them instead of pushing them, against walls.

A mod to increment the 'Houses owned' in the status screen when a house mod is added.

A credit card of some sort so that you dont have to take money out of the bank. (Bank of Cyrodiil mod)

The (optional) ability to drain a victim completely and kill them when a vampire.

The ability to drain conscious NPC's by sneaking up on them (vampire)

The ability to wear a belt

Armored headbands which provide some protection but are barely visible.

A mod to make guards order you to sheathe weapon when drawn in town. And arrest you after 3 warnings

The ability to assign multiple pieces of armor to a hotkey, so you can switch from armor to clothing quickly.

Vampires go on fire instead of just smoking when in the sun.

A mod to limit how far enemies will chase you, and stop them from following you into towns.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted previously:

I would like to see a playable Minotuar. Big, strong, not very socialable. Tough with a small to moderate health regen to balance no magic. No bows, only (normally) two handed weapons used in one hand, and larger than normal weapons for two handed. Perhaps restricted to plate armor, but 1.5 to 2 times as heavy because it's covering the big brute. I think it would be interested to build a rapport with the NPC's when they're nervous, afraid or angry at first around you. Racial bonus "Bellow"? Use it and your enemies may run in fear...

Of course, most of this would be up to the mod creator. Any interest?

I thought of some more mod ideas

More 2-handed katanas.

Impact spell to send enemies flying

Grim reaper as high level summon

Allow vampires to hide in shade

Spell to (temporarily) blot out the sun

Spell to instantly kill sleeping/unaware targets (expensive, master level destruction spell)

Spell to make target fall asleep on the spot

Mod to have gauntlets treated as weapons and allow them to be enchanted as such.

Decrease cost of paralysis/fear spells by about 30%

Flight?

Better horse animations

Mod to prevent summoned creatures turning against PC

Slayer NPC to seek out and destroy vampires.

Kick animations when fighting hand to hand

New places outside of cyrodiil to visit

Ability to walk on top of walls of imperial city

Ability to climb steep hills

More underwater enemies

Vampires turn to dust when killed, equipment falls on ground

Ability to feed on enemies when their health is low

Lower bandit archer spawn rate. More fighters instead.

Light spells white instead of green

A spell to slow down time. Not the clock but make things in slow motion, maybe with a blurry effect and more blood

Spell to make nearby items/chests glow- to find things in the dark.

Spell to temp. lower gravity, for higher jumps and longer falls.

Banish undead spell (restoration) for mega damage to undead.

A full size dragon as a nice boss. Probably too hard though.

A big gothic castle designed for vampires with blood on tap and guards in daedric armor.

An improved night eye spell that allows the player to see in the dark, but also to see colours properly

Recreational drugs.

When the PC is carrying a shield and sheathes weapon, the shield should be put on the back, like in Zelda games

Some REALLY (30-40ft) big, really powerful monsters roaming in isolated parts of cyrodiil, or in specially made dungeons. Should only appear when the player is a high level (50+) as a special challenge for those who have done everything else.

Stolen Items to lose stolen status after a period of time dependant on value.

Just 2 more. Why is no-one using this thread? There are more mod request topics popping up daily. It would be neater to put them in one thread

Sephiroth’s masamune

The soul edge (from fighting game series soul calibur.) should be appropriately powerful.

I didnt see this thread, should have pinned it up there...so i made a new topic... i have an idea to mod the wild horses (the ones on the road to Bravil) so we could catch them and make it our own or atlest give them some meat so we could hunt them down or something...

Mod request here for a new race.

After seeing the jenova's children mod for morrowind and enjoying advent children and the game immensely how about a mako enhanced race whose hair styles would be spiky as standard and also have the glowing mako eyes.

I can't remember the modder who made the half devil race but those eyes I think would work well. Up to the modder who would do this but I would think this race would have bonuses to strength and agility and maybe as a racial power bewildering gaze causing confusion or something since people are suppossed to become disorientated when looking into mako eyes.

Hi i would like to see the ability to wear shirts and pants or skirts underneath your armor like we did in morrowind as i use to wear a shirt skirt and robe with my armor and use to have all the clothes inchanted as well so if someone could make a mod like that would be way cool

The ability to attack, cast spells and shoot arrows from horseback.

A mod to make it so that the PC leans forward when the horse is in full gallop- like real riders do. You generally only sit straight when the horse is moving slowly. Theres an animation for this when you take a swim while on the horse- perhaps that could be used?

Damage bonuses for shooting arrows at certain parts of the target's body (heart, throat etc.)

The Jewel of Amara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a magic ring that allows vampires to walk in the day.

For weapons on the back to not disappear when riding a horse

The ability to jump and land in the saddle, instead of having to watch the slow mounting animation while necromancers shoot fireballs at your back. (its annoying when that happpens)

A castle with some REALLY big display cases. Im using the Advent Children sword and when i feel like putting it away 3 of the component swords wont fit in even the biggest display case.

For faster horses to extend their legs more, instead of doing the generic gallop animation at a freakish speed.

More requests please? There are a load of new mod request topics and this is hardly getting used

Archived