Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how about summoning spells for good character who don't like to conjure undead and daedric cretures... Maybe animals, or light-side creatures like angels or golden-saints from morrowind...

There is already something like http://www.tessource.net/files/cache/3954.html

Adding new creatures would mean new meshes and animations. Both aren't possible right now.

....... i feel like im being ignored can u look at my post on page 12? see wat u think of it? ty if this 2 handed sword is made it would go quite nicely with this http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=496608

after all it is chinese style not far off japanese

You are not being ignored, at least not any more than the multitude of posters who have made requests and are waiting to see results. Nobody is obligated to create or comment on your mod, if you are lucky, then some kind person will. :)

Most of the time, mods that are requested are either mods that require a hell of alot of work from the few people who can actually mesh/texture stuff, or is impossible due to other, more complicated reasons. Of those that remain, you have your senseless wants which just aren't worth the effort trying to script them, or mods which have already been made.

I would love to see Kilts and tunics, like in the gladiator movie... with most armors having the bottom cut off so you could see ones kilt...could anyone make this? or attempt to show me how to make custom items... the construction set doesn't seem to let you make new things. Thanks in advance!!

Archived