Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

A pair of boots which leave a trail of fire behind as you walk

I might just do that one next time I'm bored and at a point where I'm sick of doing my main stuff.

Yay!!!

Would it be possible to also make that red, cracked ground texture that you find in oblivion, appear under the fire?

As for the other guy with the third person stuff, some of that is currently impossible because you can't make new animations.

WarKirby

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flight mod. Not that TCL clipping poo. you would have to mkae new sounds like the whooshing of air past you as you fly and new animations like jumping up in the air and landing itd be so awesome some1 plz make this mod it would be well woth it.and also change the blurs that u see if ur above a city cuz if u dont actaully walk into the zone or wutever it just looks a blurrish landmass with walls surroundng the city so some1 make this and do that and ill sure as hell download it. btw if u cant make the animations dont but try everything else.

My problem:

I downloaded the 'No more "How Many" prompts' mod, thinking it would make bartering simpler, but now it takes half an hour to buy arrows because the other bartering prompt is still there.

My request:

Can someone make a mod (or tell me how it's done, as I can't find it in that wiki thing) that gets rid of the "Buy/Sell ____ for ___ gold" prompts? I just want to click on the item and it automatically purchases it. Nothing more, nothing less; the bartering system would make me perfectly happy the way it is if I could have it default yes on every purchase without asking me.

If this mod already exists, please tell me the name. I've been digging through mods for the last three days trying to find one that does this and I think I'm finally burned out.

Thank you.

Hey guys, what about mod in witch we could see ground covered with snow when it's snowing for longer period of time and when sun shines for a longer period of time that snow could slowly dissapear.

In Bruma could also be much more white surfaces etc.

Also some mod in which you could break ice surface of frozen lakes with axes or hamers.

Also mod with more diferent types of fish for exemple sharks,wales or tuna, maybe some quest with golden fish etc.

Hey guys, what about mod in witch we could see ground covered with snow when it's snowing for longer period of time and when sun shines for a longer period of time that snow could slowly dissapear.

Also some mod in which you could break ice surface of frozen lakes with axes or hamers.

Also mod with more diferent types of fish for exemple sharks,wales or tuna, maybe some quest with golden fish etc.

Whoa!! that would take a LOT of work (if its even possible, that is) good luck finding somebody with the time or skill to do that. Great idea tho, would make the game more realistic, and possibly more fun :D

Whoa!! that would take a LOT of work (if its even possible, that is) good luck finding somebody with the time or skill to do that. Great idea tho, would make the game more realistic, and possibly more fun :D

The snow thing would probably require having to use decals (like the blood) to cover the landscape, then behind would be some standard terrain. When it's warm, the decals are removed, when it snows they come back. The problem of course would be adding the several million decals to the terrain without making it look like crap or killing the framerate. The frozen lakes could be done with interlocking activators that when hit break (or disappear). As there isn't anything too close to this to use for the physical stuff, or the breaking, this wouldn't be possible for a good long time. It would probably have only limited use as well as there are only like 2 or 3 places where anything like this would look right. As for the fish, I'm sure some of that will come eventually once the modeling stuff and the animation stuff gets worked out. People got sick of just slaughterfish in Morrowind too, so it is bound to happen given the relative lack of any sea life.

Either way, only the fish stuff would make any sense, snow would just kill any computer that tried to use it, and the ice thing, even though there currently is ice in the game, just wouldn't make sense without more land in skyrim opened.

Couldn't the snow be done with textures?

Or is it not possible to replace textures on the fly?

Also, would it be possible to make a mod where you select multiple items and then hit sell to get rid of the lot in one. I'm sick of having to sell all sorts of items one at a time.

And finally, would it be possible to have water walking apply to lava as well, or make a seperate spell for it?

WarKirby

Archived