Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey sometimes when i get board of Oblivion (Playing for 7 hours strait is too much for me) I was thinking about making a mod that lets you use a M4 assault rifle in oblivion. What do you think? Should I make it or would no body want it. I might make it just for myself. I call it a Bordom Mod. :ph34r:

if you guys play gothic, you remember that you could cook the meat from animal and eat it right? why not anyone made mod like this in OB?

you could enhance the stuff like beef, rat, wolf, bear and deer meat to have more gain once it cooked

I know Gothic 3 coming out around next month or so (I'm waiting for that) but that no reason not to make this kind of mod right?.... this would be very immersive

I'm sucks in CS, so its an idea... anyone up to the challange?

MORE CHALLANGE

make a mod that...

A cooking mod + no heal from waiting ----> coz In gothic it is much harder to recover your life and it is good to eat. In oblivion all you need to do is wait.

*I put this in Elder Scrolls Forum but there's only two answer, so I try my luck here :D*

Bobafett911: Can you really do that? If you're gonna add a gun though, you might as well go all the way and make it a minigun.

On another note, has anyone made a lightsaber mod? Surely there's demand for it.

I think bobafett might be able to make the meshes and textures, but animations? I doubt it. There is a star wars mod being worked on, it wil certainly have lightsabers. But it is a TC, so you'll have to wait for a while.

Niruchi: There is "someone" working on a cooking mod too. I don't know who anymore, I just saw someone asking for a script at the official forums.... It would be nice to have one yes!

I would like to suggest some City thievery, or traveling "beggars" that are really adept thieves/bandits. I would like to see the Guards actually chasing someone other than myself! I would also like to see people fail at stealing that Cheese, and get an ass whooping, trying to pick a locked door, chest. A Mage who’s full of drunken depression, and decides to take out his/her aggression on some defenseless townsfolk, or some random swash buckler hops on a horse without paying and Ride to the hills! The game should have AI that are very much like us...

Hello there! First of all I would like to say thanks to all the people who have made mods for oblivion, without some of the mods I am using I wouldnt be playing because vanilla oblivion just doesnt cut it.

I have a mod request, a fairly simple one I think. Basically my GFX card doesnt support HDR lighting but I noticed when I am a vampire the world looks alot more beautiful(some nice bloom effects going on), to be honest why should this beauty be restricted to my vampirish eyes especially when my flesh is burning!

If someone kind enough could create some kind of mod that permantly enables this effect I would be very grateful indeed.

Whilst Im here, are the any mods that add more gore? Not just blood stains but blood flying all over the place and so forth.

Ps: I've been playing Oblivion for a good while now and Im yet to find any uber rare loot, you know like named items could be found in Morrowind if you searched hard enough. I worried there is none in Oblivion, is there?

Once again thank you very much modders!

Hey all nice work on modding, I just floated by once more to request a mod for a new beast race. In morrowind there was a mod that added fox people. I was wondering if maybe this could be done in Oblivion. It can even be lore friendly since the pocket guid in the collector's edition states that some of the origional beast-folk inhabitants of Tamriel did not die out but whent into hideing as well as hinting at Akaviri peoples who fit this descrition, that last idea seems kinda interesting to me. I would realy like to see this.

Aw heck while Im at it why don't I suggest that some modders look up Iron Claw, (its ppublished by Sanguine Productions), a traditional pen and paper rpg, that would make a sweet total conversion as Oblivion already has the allowences for tails.

NO PSYCHIC GUARDS V1.2, I think is great... but It could be even better...

Here's how.

When you murder some one, and they die instantly, like in some quests... the NPC still has the alarm. This, to me isn't very realistic, or fun when you chose to be the Assassin type. I think there should be a timer before the Alarm is sounded.

If I stealth shot some one and remain hidden, WTF... I am now a wanted criminal!!? no one saw me... Yes, there is a guard in range of the NPC that was Murdered, but that doesn't mean that guard should know who did it. The guard should run around yelling out profanities, looking for the Murderer, and going as far as questioning people.

Archived