Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are mods to unlock racial eyes for use with different races. Could somebody expand on this so that you can use different racial eyes for custom races OTHER than, say, Ren's Beauty Pack? Dark Elf, Khajit, Argonian, or Orc eyes can't be used on custom made races as far as I can tell...

I'll be adding some stress relief fights to the arena.

Anything you hate and want to kill in large numbers?

For an arsenal of guns, you really want a totally different game. The Serious Sam games are mindless shooting stuff and are often cited as good stress relief tools.

Or you could meditate?

Warkirby

Warkirby

Heh, if there is something I hate is those Fighter Guild Porters. I never accually understood the necesity of them, and they kept following me everywhere in the house. How I would like to shed some Fighter Guild Porter blood in that arena.

Heh, if there is something I hate is those Fighter Guild Porters. I never accually understood the necesity of them, and they kept following me everywhere in the house. How I would like to shed some Fighter Guild Porter blood in that arena.

Or you can make them stop following you around, or have Multiracial fighters guild porters. Don't know what is done with the spoken dialogue in that second mod though.

Warkirby

Wood elves with Glarthir's face and the adoring fan's hair. :rolleyes:

Alright, I'm not sure if this has already been requested, but I'll ask anyway. What I would like is a mod that made your eyes stay the same if you become a vampire. I say this because I have a Dark Elf who I want to be a vampire (yes, I know it is extremely weird). If anyone would make such a mod, I would be greatly appreciative. Thank you.

Back again

Im looking for some real crown,do you know some? (i want to be the king and queen of cheese lol)

And what is whit my hair request????

P.S. Mystic's are not mystic,tattoos are ok lol

I'm looking for a crown. Has anyone made a crown?

Or anything similar to a crown. Like a tiara. Or a circlet.

WarKirby

Back again

Im looking for some real crown,do you know some? (i want to be the king and queen of cheese lol)

And what is whit my hair request????

Bumped into this on the official forums:

Elven crown/headpiece

It's still a wip though, so be patient ;)

For an arsenal of guns, you really want a totally different game. The Serious Sam games are mindless shooting stuff and are often cited as good stress relief tools.

Or you could meditate?

Warkirby

I want to have the guns in Oblivion. the abnormality of the guns in the world will make it fun.

preferably I would like a AK-47, a .44 Magnum, Mosin Nagant scoped, TT30, and a twelve gauge shotgun, thank you. :D

Archived