Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

I want to have the guns in Oblivion. the abnormality of the guns in the world will make it fun.

preferably I would like a AK-47, a .44 Magnum, Mosin Nagant scoped, TT30, and a twelve gauge shotgun, thank you. :D

Didn't you say that already a few posts back?

Now, since I'm in this thread and have to keep this post on topic... I think it would be nice to be able to get a job: Run a shop or a tavern for example, or bring copies of the black horse courier around.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Head Wear!

So you are all dressed up, and your choices for covering your head are either a helm or a sack with a hole in it; now imagine you are a female and in a dress or in sexy clothes...

Lame!!! o_O

Something that uses the helm slot? Someone mentioned crowns - those would be nice, or the chain head pieces that belly dancers wear, or hats/caps. Only thing I would ask is that it would still work with Dwemer Spectacles, which you can wear with a standard helm...

Thanks!!!

And tiara's are good.

But does sommone know if there exist's some wild cloth,like indian's

Or from some wild villagers etc.

And sommone know some videos of making house,land,hair and cloth.

Its too hard whit tuttorial,im still learning :huh:

Hello, I wanted to know if there is a mod that allows you to turn your character with your arrow keys (or any other customzable keys), like when you're on a horse. I don't need this, but I'm trying to get my wife into the game and she is not used to the FPS mouselook way (she has only had exposure to MMO's). Of course I would still like mouselook to be possible. Thanks!

Also, is there a mod that makes helmets completely invisible? Shame to spend so much time on your face and hair to never see it (no, keeping your hat off is not an alternative I would do).

And tiara's are good.

But does sommone know if there exist's some wild cloth,like indian's

Or from some wild villagers etc.

Eshmes Bodies V3 has a cute indian dress...

Ok - some more requests...

1. A Riding Boar. I have a dwarf character, and he looks silly on a horse - a boar, with it's aggressiveness intact would be awesome.

2. Ski's. The Jerrall Mountains have some bodacious slopes...

3. Jewelry like bracers, something that doesn't look like armor...

That's all I can think of for now.

Do modders actually read this topic?

Hello, I wanted to know if there is a mod that allows you to turn your character with your arrow keys (or any other customzable keys), like when you're on a horse.

You can go into "Controls" (I think it is), or Maybe "Options", and change how you do things with the keyboard, basically remap the keyboard to your wife's preferences...

Hello, I wanted to know if there is a mod that allows you to turn your character with your arrow keys (or any other customzable keys), like when you're on a horse.

You can go into "Controls" (I think it is), or Maybe "Options", and change how you do things with the keyboard, basically remap the keyboard to your wife's preferences...

Unfortunately, there are only options for "slide left" "slide right" (i.e. strafing), not "turn left" "turn right." :(

Archived