Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

I apoligize if i come off as arrogant. I do know how to model and texture, and if someone decides to take this on, i'll provide the mesh and textures (if you decide to use the textures).

If this is being worked on, can you link me to the project? thanks.

Personally I have no experience in modelling and texturing, so maybe I shouldn't have said anything. So forget that part of my post ;)

The project I thought might have what you are looking for doesn't really have it, but the shields look great. Click. :)

edit: It looks like the first shields of the shields of antiquity have been released.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking for a new Race based off of Dagon. A 4 arm'd race complete with custom armor, weapon. Mabey instead of Dual weilding quad weilding. I have no experence in this, although I am willing to learn. I think that anyone out there who has the ability and wants to be proclamied the best race modder would accept this. The only other thing to do with it, would be incorperate the new race into the game. Make it so that you are not the only one like that. I think that would be one of the coolest mods if someone could do it, it could very well replace the #1 downloaded mod.

I"m an ex diablo/diablo 2/diablo 2: LoD fan and a mod that added some of the weapons and armor from diablo 2/ D2: LoD would be awesome... also adding the bosses, and making the bosses races playable and even adding some of the spells.

After playing as an Assassin style character for a while, I discovered that I was getting bored killing people in the usual ways with the usual weapons. Could anyone create a small, single blade that attaches under the wrist, such as the one Altair uses in Assassin's Creed? And if possible, have it be a weapon, not a gauntlet, so I can use it with shrouded armor?

I've been looking around for this but i dont think its been done or is in the works. I was wondering how hard it would be to make a mod that linked the morrowind landmass to the cyrodill landmass. like if you had both games or even one you could just download and attach to oblivion. So that you could take a boat or swim out to sea and end up in morrowind somewhere. then maybe even bloodmoon cuz thatd be really cool. and the whole landmass is already made somewhere right?

I've been looking around for this but i dont think its been done or is in the works. I was wondering how hard it would be to make a mod that linked the morrowind landmass to the cyrodill landmass. like if you had both games or even one you could just download and attach to oblivion. So that you could take a boat or swim out to sea and end up in morrowind somewhere. then maybe even bloodmoon cuz thatd be really cool. and the whole landmass is already made somewhere right?

That be cool, and i'm sure people hav thought of it but... the graphics are so different between the two...

Anyways....

I'm still hoping that someone will take up my V for Vedetta hat idea. (Make the Hat from V for Vendetta, with the hair attached loosed-combed matches his hair very well)

a one-handed wizard staff, I mean really, you think it hav been done, but it hasn't. I hate how their are only 2 handed staffs...

It would just make my day is someone were to make a set of Koga Armour from FFXI in Oblivion. I've always loved FFXI's character design and visuals, and having them in Oblivion is just an ultimate goal for me. I'm not looking for an exact replica or anything; just something nice and reminiscent of it.

Archived