Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

was just wondering if anyone can make a redguard that looks like 50 cent, think it will be pretty cool to see him fighting orcs and vampires

and die.

Sorry, had to do that. Now to keep this on topic... :rolleyes:

And I also, about the offical mods(KOTH etc.), are the items you get from them levelled? And if they are is there a mod that levels them like quest-award-leveling mod.

This mod does that for the Vile Lair and Mehrunes Razor. Not for the others though.

I tried to use CS to make the pirates respawnable on the pirate ship, because I like to use them to get rid of guards, but I couldn't figure out how to load anything with it. So I'm asking someone to make this simple mod for me.

Ah why not.. Here it is. I also edited the script that makes them attack you when you get close to the ship, but I'm not sure if it works. It's possible that the second time (and any other time) they will attack you on sight, and not when getting close to the ship.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, im new to this forum and i got a couple of ideas for mods.. actually 2 ideas.

1st idea: A mod with gothic clothes(underworld type of clothes) and i know that "SLOFs goth shop mod" but its all male clotes soo if any one could make a simmilar mod that sells gothic clotes for women.(and maybe some piercings..)

2 idea: a mod that will "create" 2 different kind of things 1st: tame wild animals(if u can catch up to them)

and 2nd MORE WILD ANIMALS.

I was thinking more guilds like they had in oblivion like the legion or something idk if something like the great houses can be done but that would be cool andone of those dwemer things that rolled into a ball=) but above all else more guilds like the legion,grat houses (prob not possible;( ), as being a good char there are only 2 guilds i can join;(anyway dont forget the dwemer guy 2=p

DeHox try this mod for more animals

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=7471

Well, I had another thought.

Can someone make a mod that, when you die, you don't have to load a previous same game, maybe you end up at the start (Like Zelda, you end up in the start of the room/dungeon). Or make the player get knocked out (I found a mod that did this but it didn't work...) and then after a few seconds he comes back up.

It just it annoying, because when I have to reload my savefile, sometimes the computer crashes to the desktop and I have to go back in again, it's real annoying (I don't think it;s any mods affecting it)

Good day to everyone!

First of all, I would like to thank all those people, who create mods (all of the creations are truely great). :D

And I have a little request :blush: :Can somebody, please, create an outfit of Tiffa Lockheart from Final Fantsy VII: Advent Children (attached file). Please... :blush: :D

Thank you very-very much!!! ;D

With best wishes...

post-311567-1168613973.jpg

Archived