Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

i have a few ideas

in the arena where you got tiddling around for the grand champ and then he gets all whiney: ahhhh kill me... then in the arena hes all wussy jusy killlll me he sez. what a baby i think he should still attack you in the arena.

someone should extend the imperial palace. why does it stop at ocatos room? is the emperor a little frutty?

is it possible to make a mod where you could attack from horse back?

it posible to make a spell to summon an oblivion gate to you very own realm of oblivion?

well thats all for now! :)

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tried to learn how to script effects and such but i dont have the time to do so, that having been said i like to have my treasures organized seperated having one chest with EVERYTHING in it just seems wrong to me So of course i seperate my loot Wepons armor potions poisons alchemy ECT. but i forget which chest has what and where :( if i could only rename the chest from ingame my problems would be solved

Therefore if anyone could create a spell that will allow you to rename target container it would be VERY much appreciated thank you.

I have tried to learn how to script effects and such but i dont have the time to do so, that having been said i like to have my treasures organized seperated having one chest with EVERYTHING in it just seems wrong to me So of course i seperate my loot Wepons armor potions poisons alchemy ECT. but i forget which chest has what and where :( if i could only rename the chest from ingame my problems would be solved

Therefore if anyone could create a spell that will allow you to rename target container it would be VERY much appreciated thank you.

Dude, you should try this mod, I use it aton, it makes a spell that tranports you for 20sec to a room w/ 3 non-respwoning containers(the best part) and and all 9 alters and a merchant,

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=6851

so no matter were you are, you can cast a spell to get to your extra loot

On another note---

I got a few AWSOME BESTEST IDEARS EV3R!1!!!11!!

a one-handed wizard staff, I mean really, you think it hav been done, but it hasn't. I hate how their are only 2 handed staffs...

Something that unenchants items

no fall damge

no potion restritions

A while back a mod came out w/ mask, and one of the mask was the V for Vedetta mask. It's one of my favoret movies, so I wanted to make V as a char for oblivion, but their is no hat even close looking to his... It would totally awsome if you could make this hat w/ his hair attached or in the tail slot so the hair isn't affected (loose-combed matches his hair perfectly) . I hav a link to a pic...

http://www.kodywood.com/imagenes_kodywood_...les/2006_15.jpg

A black verson of the mythic dawn mask/helm w/ red-ish metal face plate (the hav a blue-ish metal face plate in the "Children Of Rourken: Episode1 Secret of Enourk" mod, if that helps as a starting spot)

If any of these were made that be awsome!

Dude, you should try this mod, I use it aton, it makes a spell that tranports you for 20sec to a room w/ 3 non-respwoning containers(the best part) and and all 9 alters and a merchant,

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=6851

so no matter were you are, you can cast a spell to get to your extra loot

Thanks this is pretty cool though i still wish i could name the containers without creating a new one and dropping it in the mod ;)

Check out this mod , look how many chests are in these houses and youll see why i want to label them :ph34r: Akaviri kojima

Man theres so MANY! i think its a choice between eye candy and practical choice e.g-

Eye Candy:

Capes that flow when walking while wearing armour

Practical:

One handed stafs

Duel weilding swords

Attacking on horse back etc etc.

i like all the ones mentioned in this thread, well the ones i have read anyway as there are so many!!!!

Is there a Robin Hood outfit mod for oblivion???? as the only one i found is for morrowind, and that looks more like peter pan!!?

Could someone plz make a mod that makes the telekinesis spell affects humans or animals besides weapons and clutter, you know... something like force oush from star wars. and give it leveled damage or something. and if it is already done, could someone point me to it?

thanks

Delyn, out

Hi

Any Chance Anyone Could make a lich body for humans :D .

Thanks.

Here is a lich mod. Mmm... It has added a lot since I tried it, which was months ago. Maybe I should try it again.

Sorry ;) I Meant Have The Actual Lich Creature Mesh Whithout The Cloak Going Everywhere.

PS. There Is An Easier One Here .

Archived