Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

Im sure everyone has used the maniquen mod, but that only works for a full set of armor. But what if you only want to display a helmet or necklace, like the Cowl of Nocturn or the Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw or the Amulet of Kings. Things like that dont need a full set of armor to be impressive. What I want is someone to make a display bust (from the shoulders up) so you can properly display things like that.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like a mod of the Benirus house. Specificaly the basement.

First, I want to clean up the last area where you find old man Benirus. No more coffins, skeletons, mushrooms, cobwebs etc. It never really made any sense that the rest of the house got cleaned up and not that area. What did the cleaners get scared and run off? Also the walls fixed and the stones put back into place.

Second, I'd like the walk way down to be revamped. The area would have a couple of wine racks where you can stack potions, or wine if you perfer. The next would have an set of racks for scrolls. the third area would have an alchemy area. I'm thinking a table and a largeish set of drawers for the ingredients (still working on the concept). In the bottom before old man Benirus's lair, a library complete with shelves, easy chairs, and lamps.

Third, I want a series of racks for weapons and armor to put in the lair.

First would be racks for most weapons, something like a long bar of wood with holes put verticaly in it that can hang on the walls. All you'd have to do is insert the weapon of your choice.

Second, a way to hang your bows, as well as a way to hang your arrows.

Last, a stand to hang various pieces of armor on for display. A rather simple stand of crossed wood for a chestplate or shirt. A stand with a knob on top to show off a helmet. I think I can find a set of shelves and stuff for the rest.

Now the hard part. Can someone tell me where I can find the information to start learning how to do all of this?

Now the hard part. Can someone tell me where I can find the information to start learning how to do all of this?

Take a look at this site. Look at the tutorials.

Or you could download this mod, which makes the house less 'evil'.

Don't know if this is the right place to put this..

But I guess so.

I was thinking about a new armor.

I don't like it when the armors shows her boobs or anything like that, but I still want it to show some skin.. like this one :

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/Lill-M/Injpg.jpg

(My alt right now ^^)

I mean, all the other armorus in Oblivion covers the whole body..

I was thinking about making some improved versions of this, Like replace the iron with Mithril, and yeah, change some other things to make it more "deadric" like with a deadric version..

Over and out. :rolleyes:

Hi you guys

I know this is a stupid request, that won't really fit into the game, but I think, it could be quite fun...

Could somebody perhaps make something like a CAR mod or for Oblivion?

One that adds cars (like a Lotus Elise or a Lamborghini Gallardo) or just some Horse carts...

ok I really really want this if any one can make it

A crown there are none any where and I need can any one make one is it possible???

:excl: :excl: :excl: Yeah, I gotta request. Will someone PLEASE PLEASE make just a stupid freakin' WORKING wearable Amulat of kings mod? no stupid add-ons? EASY! COME ON! :excl: :excl: :excl:

And actually, I have another one. MUCH harder.

will someone please make amod so you can travel to Black Marsh, Hammerfell, Morrowind, etc? I mean, my Argonian wants to go to her homeland, but NOOOOO! Some "myseriuos forse" keeps holding herback. PLEASE help.

:excl: :excl: :excl: Yeah, I gotta request. Will someone PLEASE PLEASE make just a stupid freakin' WORKING wearable Amulat of kings mod? no stupid add-ons? EASY! COME ON! :excl: :excl: :excl:

will someone please make amod so you can travel to Black Marsh, Hammerfell, Morrowind, etc? I mean, my Argonian wants to go to her homeland, but NOOOOO! Some "myseriuos forse" keeps holding herback. PLEASE help.

For your last request there's a borderless cyrodil mod at tessource. Try the search engine. :)

For your last request there's a borderless cyrodil mod at tessource. Try the search engine. :)

Or you could disable borders in your Oblivion.ini file.

As for the first request, there's hundreds of mods like that around; something that I always find after I've done the mod myself. (Once I didn't realise there was one already and was stopped because they had uploaded it with the same name :P ). Anyway, here's the link: Wearable Amulet of Kings Mod by McViking.

And a pic I did myself:Picture

EDIT: Oh, you said not an add on, in that case :Here you go.

I have a simple request for someone that is tallented in modding and have a bit of experience with the havok physics engine: If it isn't a problem, I would like someone to create two bracers capeable of transforming your character into one of ten aliens, like the Amnitrix on Ben Ten.I tried but mine didn't work out on the end.

If someone accepts to my challenge,I'd like the following creatures to be of a choice :

An ogre with increased speed, strength and acrobatics also included with four arms !!!! Mine ended up with six different sizes !!!!

A flame atronacht with advanced destruction spells ( Fire please )

A troll with yellow meshes and textures and no eyes

A small blue troll the size of a cola can

A scamp with blue and black stripes with speed at about 5000 and athletics at 5000 skill points,if it's possible ( Otherwise just 500 each )

I figured that the "Kvatch-noAttack" folder was a good place to submit my request, mainly cause it lures many gamers.

If any creates the mod, please place it in the utillities section under the name AMNITRIX.

Please take all credit, I'm just the guy that thought up the idea.

Once again, thanks to those who accept this challenge

Archived