Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have a really cool mod idea. but very little time. (GCSE exams coming up soon) and not very good at modding. would it be possible to make like a war in cyrodil after the Oblivion threat has been stopped. like a power grab from a few factions, with the elder council desperately trying to hold on. and like battles randomly happening in the wilderness and cities. and eventually factions can take over a city? and possibly the option to chose sides, or even have your own attempt at a power grab through political or military means *slight spoiler* like i would assume the champion of cyrodil would be able to get quite a few imperial guards on his side. but would someone be able to make that?

seeing as no one has even responded to my idea here it is again.

You know, I'm going to keep asking until someone answers me...

Can someone please make a Lovecraftian based race and possibly a quest too?

Okay: No.

Face it, 9 out of 10 requests posted here are never answered. :mellow:

Better Wings: combine Alexanders Wings With Animated Wing Resource to make Moving Functional Wings!!!!!

I am going to attempt this however since this will be my first modding project it probably won't turn out well any i would like to see some1 else give it a shot!

when you make new potion, you get it added to your list of recipes, and when you want to make a potion, you check your recipe list, and if you have the ingredients, it gets made, rather than trying to remember if it was daedra teeth, ham, rice and crazy imp slime to make a potion of "cure tooth decay". The usual solution is to flip from oblivion to a spreadsheet, but how immersion breaking is that!

Alchemical Formulas v.51 - currently in beta, so please everyone, try it out! (requires OBSE v.0009a/b)

Looking at this whole ebony debate, I draw 3 conclusions:

1.In real life, ebony is a kind of wood

2. In real life, ebony is not as strong as iron

3. In Nirn, ebony is a metal

Come on guys, it's a game.It doesn't have to be 100% realistic.

For all you realality sticklers, consider this: perhaps metal ebony was named after wood ebony?

As for my mod requests, i would like to see a ten foot long millipede @ lvl10 in the southern half of cyrodil, as well as children, pregnant women, and a growing population. Props to whoever does this!!

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Archived