Normal Map Maker Person Wanted

Hi everyone! I'm in need of someone who knows their way around normals and who wouldn't mind making a map for a trade sign that I've designed for a mod. The sign itself is on red pine, though the wood is smooth so I'm not terribly concerned about super-amazing wood textures, however the design on the sign is a pyrograph that I made for the occasion and so should look burned-in, if that makes sense. Here's a link to download the diffuse map from my Google drive, even if you just want to see what you'd be in for. Or if you want to steal it I guess?

Anyway, any help would be immensely appreciated. I've tried myself, but my normal-making skills aren't very well developed and as I'm collaborating with someone this needs to be a bit more than just me using a mod as my sandbox. If someone should be kind enough to lend their skills they will of course receive full credit once the mod is published, and I of course would be willing to lend any future services in return should you desire (design, navmesh are my specialties).

Thanks in advance to any and all who respond, and please let me know if I can provide any additional information/materials that would make this process easier.

Edit: Sorry, I've seriously brained my damage today or something and realized this post may not fit here so well. My apologies if I've misplaced it, it's really been one of those days.

Edited by Guest