Problems with skin tone

kkkiler

I've already searched about it, but I can't make my face skin tone match with my body skin tone. I use HGEC with ozmo high rez textures. Now,I tried using ozmo's facial textures, don't know if it's base or age textures, and I don't know the difference between them( would be glad if someone explained it to me). Also, tried using IFT and Natural Faces. The thing is: I can't get the face skin tone to match the body skin tone. This already got into my nerves, I don't know how many ways I've tried to make them match, it doesn't work. I always see those beautiful pics, with everything matching, and I can't do the same. This also applies to npc's. Can anyone please give me a hand? Thx very much.

I've already searched about it, but I can't make my face skin tone match with my body skin tone. I use HGEC with ozmo high rez textures. Now,I tried using ozmo's facial textures, don't know if it's base or age textures, and I don't know the difference between them( would be glad if someone explained it to me). Also, tried using IFT and Natural Faces. The thing is: I can't get the face skin tone to match the body skin tone. This already got into my nerves, I don't know how many ways I've tried to make them match, it doesn't work. I always see those beautiful pics, with everything matching, and I can't do the same. This also applies to npc's. Can anyone please give me a hand? Thx very much.

Usually install order is like...

1. Install IFT or Natural Face first. It will overwrite skin textures and age maps.

2. Install your face textures over that.

And, many screenshot you saw are often edited with Photoshop or other image editor. You can't make match everything perfectly no matter what you try.(Even if you thought you matched head and body well, when the lighting condition changes, you may see horrible seams)

And, many screenshot you saw are often edited with Photoshop or other image editor
Didn't think about that. Is it also possible to change the skin tone by editing it with photoshop or other image editor? Like, open a data file which contains information regarding skin tone and edit it?

Yes. You need gimp or photoshop and their corresponding .DDS plugins (I think it's on the nVidia site)

Then you have to find the texture you want to edit in the Data/Textures/Characters/RACEFOLDER. Just make sure you aren't running the 64bit version of Photoshop, because the plugin doesn't support it.