Taking requests for Horse Breeds for a masive AV retexture project - Have your say!

KrittaKitty

HI all!

You may have seen my 'Primitive Horses' vanilla retexure... I'm now making some new asymmetrical horses for an AV pack and a 'pick your own' vanilla horse replacer. I will hopefully release soon, though I'm wondering if anyone has requests for a specific type of horse breed? If so post breed name also preferred colour variant or link to an image and I'll take the top 20 breeds to make for the mod.

annnnnddd GO!

Kritta

:D

Are you just retexturing the existing horse mesh or will this be an entirely new horse? I like the vanilla Nordic ponies but I find it strange that Shadowmere is one and that there are none of the Imperial horses in the game at all

If you're making an entirely new horse I'd like to just see some standard quarter horses, especially for imperial characters and Shadowmere.

I will be re-texturing for vanilla only at this point. annother modder is currently working on an amazing overhaul of all the horses in skyrim, which adds around 4-5 new meshes for different breeds of horse, I will hopefully make my textures to suit their horse when the mod is released. I've only got standard vanilla and asymmetrical UV meshes for vanilla at the moment so for now thats all they will be for.