Stunned & looted...

nitraw

Hi Modders,

I've been looking through this site and forum for hours and didn't find what I was looking for. Here's my idea:

There should be situations in which NPCs don't kill your PC but beat him unconscious / stun him and then loot him for all valuables and leave him uncoscious and stripped with just a simple weapon and maybe some food and water.

Or they drag you to their hideout to loot you / have you entertain them (thinking of gladiator-style fights maybe) / enslave you ( similar to this thread).

I think this could be fun if done right. But it could also get frustrating if it happens too often.

What do you all think? Can it be done? has it already been done and I failed to find it?

Seems like it would be possible to make a script or something so that when you reached a certain level of health loss you pass out instead of die, and find yourself waking up in some random place. There are all sorts of buildings that have jail cell type lock ups in them, or even just in a room that's locked. It would be really awesome to get ambushed by Talon Company or the slavers and get overwhelmed and pass out, then wake up in Paradise Falls in the slave cages. Then you can leave death to falling too far, animal/creature attacks, rad poison etc. Another alternative would be that you almost die (even by animals) but pass out and wake up in a clinic somewhere, maybe you were found by traders or scavengers and you wake up in Doc Hoff's clinic or something like that. You could lose all or most of your stuff and in some cases it could be found in a lockup somewhere (sort of like what happened when you go to meet Eden for the first time). I think this would be a great alternative to just simply dying and reloading a save game.

I think that it's a pretty good idea. I'm not knowledgeable enough about whether or not it could be done or how difficult it might be to do, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

Rabbit