Body Replacer

Hertha

As the topic description says, I'd liek some help. If one of you guys could point me towards a site that would have/include a comparision between the different Body Replacers, I'd be gratefull. Fallout Mod wiki, if I remember correctly, had one but I cannot find it. I'd like to rate them myself, before I download any. It would be better if they had pictures or more preferably links to pictures for comparison.

Thanks in advanced!

Well you could just use the screenshots already posted here on their individual mod pages. Just open them in new tabs or save them and compare.

Well you could just use the screenshots already posted here on their individual mod pages. Just open them in new tabs or save them and compare.

Huh, didn't think of that. Now all I need to do is to find all the body replacers to get that image... Thanks again.

Huh, didn't think of that. Now all I need to do is to find all the body replacers to get that image... Thanks again.

For males I can only find two mods, or two mods worth downloading. But Girlies have a few to choose from, and SOME of those don't make it clear that you need to download ALL the textures in thier 'read me' or discription and then get pissy with the people complain it isn't working correctly. So make sure you get all the bits you need before installing. Type 3 you will NEED to install the textures packs including the raiders. There are tattooed raiders with type 3 and there is also a dirty raider skin texture or type 3 released this morning. I prefer the dirty raiders. It took me a lot of researching before I decided on Dimonized type 3 for the females and breezes (for now) for the males.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4280

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12982

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4719

Well, I do use the Exnem Body Replacer at the moment, and I have tried Type 3, although I was kinda discouraged to use one as the repalcers that I ahve seen don't cater to "my tastes" as I would call it. Eyecandy, however, had a great expansion (HGEC) which had the different cup sizes, which is mainly what I would like. That may sound confusing, but I do not think it is. The carter to my tastes thing is to be able to choose what size the breasts are.

Basically a "one-size-for-all" seems ratehr broing, although I do not write this as to suggest individual bodies for each male/female. An option of chosing breast sizes, in my case, would enhance my satisfaction of the current body mods, however I doubt that will happen any time soon.

Yeah body type choices are definitely a gamble. I tried every one to choose one I liked. All have their pros and cons. I myself like the Exnems body but find the feet not very, lets say attractive :confused: . Yet the Type 3 has awesome feet but is very doll like in appearance :dry: . Other mods like Malo and Naouak have nice looking skin but not liking the general shape :mellow: ( preference of course not slighting it). Exnem Bigger Breast uses the Exnem body type I like with feet very similar to the Type 3 which I did use at first but found the huge breast kinda too much and not too natural in appearance. Not to mention strange having every female even elderly women with huge perky breasts :blink: . Idk maybe it's the radiation,lol. I didn't mind the BABE body with the choices of breast size and all but found it didn't have a lot of Armor and outfit conversions. Tough choices for sure but in the end I went for the Type 3 with custom textures I reworked to increase the realism and minimize the doll like feel :smile: . Example: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=14271 as for male bodies, breeazes is the definitive choice in my opinion and as a woman greatly appreciate the male figure in all it's well built glory :sweat: . Well good luck on your choices