More weapons shown on character

KalleVL

Hiya guys. I need a bit of help finding a mod (If it even exists that is) I´ve been playing Oblivion pretty much since its release and a minor thing have always bugged me a little.

I usualy play a thief/assassin character and as such I mainly use a dagger and a bow as my two main weapons, ergo I have both the bow and the dagger saved in my Hot Key slots for speedy use. What I´ve been looking for is a mod that lets both my "close combat" and "ranged" weapons be shown on my character in 3rd person at the same time. To explain: As it is now, only the currently equipped weapon is shown, so in third person it´s EITHER the bow on my back OR the dagger in my belt that is show. I want BOTH to show in 3rd person view. If a helpful soul knows about such a mod I´d be very thankfull! It would do wonders for my characters appearence. Thanks and have a great day/Kalle

You'd basically have to add a "scabbard" mesh to either weapon. Or you can check out my weapon belt mod that I just recently released. I'm about to update it too with another minor change to a few of the belts.

You'd basically have to add a "scabbard" mesh to either weapon. Or you can check out my weapon belt mod that I just recently released. I'm about to update it too with another minor change to a few of the belts.

Cool! Thanks! I´ll check it out straight away!

• 5 months later...