Missile Melee Vats, John Woo, Nightcrawler

igame3dbill

First the John Woo:

When I jump then use vats and attack, I will always land on my feet before firing any rounds.

I could jump from a two story building, activate Vats, and I'll still land on my feet before firing.

Looking for a mod that will activate the attacks while I'm still airborne.

This would look so awesome.

Landing on my feet and taking the shots takes all the fun out of the jump.

Second Missile Melee:

Don't you hate when you have an awesome melee weapon and vats tells you that you have 0% chance

to hit something? Wouldn't it be terrific if you can mark all your targets with all your AP, and then the game would

move from one target to another while you kick back and watch the slaughter fest in slow motion kill cam like you do with a gun?

Melee without vats tends to be...awkward, especially if here is a kick back effect and you have to keep

chasing down the thing you are trying to slice and dice. Vats killing one thing, then going back to vats to kill the next thing, rinse and repeat, sucks a lot of the thrill of the fight out.

Third Nightcrawler:

Just like the X-man hero, wouldn't it be great to "BAMF" teleport to all your VATS marked targets and gut them with your favorite weapon? The puff of smoke effect would be cool to.

Oh hell while I'm at it.

Melee/Unarmed blood splatter:

After eviscerating a dozen wasteland goons up close and personal, I think the PC should be covered in gore.

Its kind of silly to be standing there in pristine shiny costume after brutal close combat.

I notice when the PC gets pulverized by gunfire there's blood on the character, so there has to be some way of scripting "spray gore decal on the PC".

Anyone skilled at this kind of modding?

Any ideas what to modify in GECK to even begin attempting these tricks?

• 2 months later...