ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Glarthir Questline

carlangelo200

Is someone able to do a quest mod expansion for glarthir, i know he may just be a mentally ill character, but the thought of him actually being a bit right, of knowing some secrets and being crazy cool sounds awesome to me and maybe him being a companion would be cool, the battle cries he yells to the guards and the three "suspects" in his vanilla quest sounds hilarious enough for him to be a companion.

I like this idea! (we could even make him completely right btw but that's just a detail)

I bookmarked this thread (just like I do with other requests that I like and could make) and,who knows,I might find the time to make it. :) Don't wait for me though,I'm as slow as a snail.....with a cramp. If anyone else wants to make it then do so by all means.

Once again,good idea. This could lead not just to one new quest but several alternative ones. Also,I never thought of him as a companion,it'd be pretty interesting.

Oh thanks! Heres a vid i posted of all of glarthirs known battle shouts during his quest

ON A SIDENOTE: what i did find interesting was that if you didn't proceed to do the main quest Glarthir KNOWS about the Mythic Dawn much earlier than than the citizens which takes them about half the main quest to even mention/know about them

Edited by carlangelo200