Why do people try to upload viruses here and

SpellAndShield

You once again make a strong point... but of all things I'd eliminate of this world IF I had the power, books would not be among them. Rather everything from firearms to computers, cars to planes, cellphones to satelites....

Imagine a world where we could still be nice to eachother in real life, not get addicted and sick from everything, where not everything has to be made of concrete and steel.... :l

But now I'm just rambling ;)

Basically people suck and so does life and I fully admit that my gaming is nothing other than pure escapism...

I myself like to think more of it as a clever distraction from all the poo around us.... :P But yeah, it is escapism. Even for the ones not realizing it lol :P

LOL I was corrected with 'poo'. No idea I wasn't suppose to say **** lol

I myself like to think more of it as a clever distraction from all the poo around us.... :P But yeah, it is escapism. Even for the ones not realizing it lol :P

LOL I was corrected with 'poo'. No idea I wasn't suppose to say **** lol

Jij spreekt de absolute waarheid!

Three words: pay per install

Three more: pay per click

And three more again: password stealing trojan

Malware is big business these days. Why wreck a machine, when you can turn it into something that'll make make money for you? 'course, often they end up wrecking it in the process, but enough survive to make the endeavor profitable...