Companions/NPC Face/hair/(shape) editing.

PsychoGenesis

I have a question. It may sound nooby and stuff only i aint really a person thats a genius in editing and modding, i enjoy it.

My question is, how can i as player edit the Face and hair and if possible shape of my follower. I've downloaded G.E.C.K in the hope that would get me somewhere but that is way to complicated hehe.

If possible i just want to edit the hair and face.

The shape or so would be a big bonus.

Thanks alot.

I have a question. It may sound nooby and stuff only i aint really a person thats a genius in editing and modding, i enjoy it.

My question is, how can i as player edit the Face and hair and if possible shape of my follower. I've downloaded G.E.C.K in the hope that would get me somewhere but that is way to complicated hehe.

Thanks alot.

on the window for the npc the "traits" tab allows you change height (weight variable is broken & doesn't work) And changing race among other things

the "Face" tab allows for very basic face modding & changing hair color

the "Face advanced" allows for indepth modding of facial features & coloring

the "head Parts" tab allows for changing of hair styles & eyes (for color)

Hope that helps

BTW: welcome to the nexus

Thanks alot.

on the window for the npc the "traits" tab allows you change height (weight variable is broken & doesn't work) And changing race among other things

Hope that helps

Thanks alot man it helped, just one thing, i want to have the NPC to use the hair of another mod, can i select that mod from the data tab?

Thanks alot.

Hope that helps

Thanks alot man it helped, just one thing, i want to have the NPC to use the hair of another mod, can i select that mod from the data tab?

yes especially if the hair mod is an .esm file