skills mod

darkeco

I'll try finding a mod that meets your expectations under the following circumstates:

1. If you once had a mod and are trying to find it again then try to discribe it (like "adds XXX-Skill" or "allows you to bring you skills to 400" whatever) :happy:

2. If you search for a new mod try to tell us more about what kinda mod you want because with the informations you gave out there a several thousands of mods and most of them won't fit your needs I guess. :rolleyes:

3. Try to ask a little bit nicer :turned:

I'll try finding a mod that meets your expectations under the following circumstates:

1. If you once had a mod and are trying to find it again then try to discribe it (like "adds XXX-Skill" or "allows you to bring you skills to 400" whatever) :happy:

2. If you search for a new mod try to tell us more about what kinda mod you want because with the informations you gave out there a several thousands of mods and most of them won't fit your needs I guess. :rolleyes:

3. Try to ask a little bit nicer :turned:

heh, sorry if i seem rude, i have only seen one how up on the new mods thingy, it replaces old skills with new ones, i got tired of some of the old ones, but thats about all i know

Okay... I think it will be hard to find a mod with so little information but I'll look a little bit...any further infromation would sure be a great help...maybe the link to the video or pic you have seen?

Okay... I think it will be hard to find a mod with so little information but I'll look a little bit...any further infromation would sure be a great help...maybe the link to the video or pic you have seen?

thats the thing i cant find it myself, but any skill enchancing mods are good anyway, everything thats better than the vanilla skills