Offer: Voice Acting

Vicious88

Hello, everyone. I'm trying to get myself established as a voice actor, and in order to help get me towards that goal, I've decided to offer free voice acting for Fallout 3 mods.

Why me?

Well, I've got high quality studio microphones. A wide vocal range. Moderate acting and voice acting experience. Audio Editing Experience. I'll send multiple takes of each line you request, all in separate files. And... I'm Free!

All I ask is that I be credited (as Vicious88) for handling your voice or voices.

If you want to give me a try, give me some lines, and I'll upload the recordings as soon as their done. They're yours to keep from that point on, all I ask (again) is that if you use them, you credit me. Deal?

Yes, I apologize for that. I am male, and can do most any age range, though Children and the Elderly pose a little more difficult for me. If you need female voices, I can most likely talk my fiancee into contributing to the cause.

I have a job for you. It's probably well below your level of talent, but you're the first I've found. It consists of the following:

A full and monotonous recitation of the english and greek alphabet.

Roughly 50 words.

Numbers up to ten.

About 20 phrases.

All to be recited in a normal male voice. Most should be in a neutral voice, unless otherwise stated.

If your fiancee is interested, just have her repeat everything you say in the same style. If not, that's fine too.

If you're interested, just let me know and I'll give you a detailed list.

I would love for you to voice some NPC's in my mod, but could you post a sample .mp3 up? It could even just be you reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. I'd need up to 4 different voices...

If you need female voices, I can most likely talk my fiancee into contributing to the cause.

I could never expect a gentleman to ask his fiancee to record the words that I might be expected to put into her mouth.

If you need female voices, I can most likely talk my fiancee into contributing to the cause.

I could never expect a gentleman to ask his fiancee to record the words that I might be expected to put into her mouth.

Dear god, that made me laugh. Kudos.

Dear god, that made me laugh. Kudos.

@ Nadin

I don't even know him and I thought it was funny! :tongue:

IS there a thread or resource of names of people who are willing to do this type of work, here on nexus?