What is your favourite warrior fighting style?

SpellAndShield

Warrior Style of Choice?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Type of Warrior to Play?

I have to say I have always loved the 2H warrior...nothing beats them in terms of sheer power...I love the messy kill scenes and they have some great abilities than the other styles lack...so obviously my vote goes to them.

If you vote it would be cool if you explain why you choice the style you did...cheers! :thumbsup:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Dual Wield because i like the force death blow SFX ,I like chopping of the heads of my enemies it has 2 SFX deathblows the one you stick a dagger and chop the head and the other one is when you twist and chop the head with a main right hand weapon .it is also a good mob controller it's the only skill tree that has two AOE skills i just run around mob+mob+AOE swoosh. and they all lie dead that's with a descent sword and dagger of course :smile:

I voted for Dual Wield because i like the force death blow SFX ,I like chopping of the heads of my enemies it has 2 SFX deathblows the one you stick a dagger and chop the head and the other one is when you twist and chop the head with a main right hand weapon .it is also a good mob controller it's the only skill tree that has two AOE skills i just run around mob+mob+AOE swoosh. and they all lie dead that's with a descent sword and dagger of course :smile:

If you use a great sword you can get a nice decapitation kill as well but I know what you mean...that messy kill is great, probably my favourite one.

Two-Handed sweep can be very nice as well imo....with high enough crit chance you can crit them all and stun them.

Maybe it is symbolic for me but the 2H warrior just represents pure power to me...I have never played a fully fledged DW warrior, only rogues...for me it kind of is the province of rogues...

Dual wielding here as well. Just simply the most fun to play. Great for crowds, good messy kills, and Punisher can knock down or stun about anybody. Either got to have the Cousland Family Sword (modded to be upgradeable) or Topsider's Honor coupled with a good dagger and I am good to slaughter anyone or anything coming my way.

Dual Wielding for me, two-handed is very slow at fighting It's so annoying against emissaries and alphas until you could put a hit on emissary he can use crushing prison or singing swarm on you...

I love quick fighting and not slow using poultices and get injured on every second fight.

Starfang + Maric's Blade and nothing can stop you.

Dual Wielding for me, two-handed is very slow at fighting It's so annoying against emissaries and alphas until you could put a hit on emissary he can use crushing prison or singing swarm on you...

I love quick fighting and not slow using poultices and get injured on every second fight.

I don't know about that. You have lots of options as a 2H warrior imo...here is a trusted routine for dealing with pesky emmisaries at high level (actually twol)...

1. Holy Smite> Mighty Blow (stunned)>Pommel Strike>Onslaught>Dead :thumbsup:

2. Sweeping Strike(knocked down)>Mighty Blow(Stunned)>Pommel Strike>Sweep>Critical Strike (when health is low enough)>Dead!

In my opinion, a 2H warrior is ideal for against mages!

it's sad really (skill wise)for 2 hand warrior Bio should have interchanged Dual Wield tiers and 2 Hand i mean 2 hand are already slow enough to actually do a descent DPS especially when facing Elite or Boss types creatures and bio decides to give them only 1 AOE skills 2-hand sweap IMO 2 hand should have at least 2 AOE skills as they are actually skill dependent bc of their slow (atspd) as to compensate their DPS and Mob Controlling abilities.a Dual Wielding Class should only have 1 cause let's face it they are actually build as a back-stab one on one IMHOO.

I don't know about that. You have lots of options as a 2H warrior imo...here is a trusted routine for dealing with pesky emmisaries at high level (actually twol)...

2. Sweeping Strike(knocked down)>Mighty Blow(Stunned)>Pommel Strike>Sweep>Critical Strike (when health is low enough)>Dead!

Still, even with this routine it's just too slow, or it is just me?

I also think you can do a lot more damage as dual weapon warrior, there are very very strong longswords at this game like Starfang, Topsider's Honor, Kallak, Vigilance also Duncan's Sword with The Rose's Thorn dagger can do some massive damege with Dual-Weapon Mastery

IMO Two Is Better Than One.

Still, even with this routine it's just too slow, or it is just me?

I also think you can do a lot more damage as dual weapon warrior, there are very very strong longswords at this game like Starfang, Topsider's Honor, Kallak, Vigilance also Duncan's Sword with The Rose's Thorn dagger can do some massive damege with Dual-Weapon Mastery

IMO Two Is Better Than One.

2H also gives you other abilities such as indominable; immune to BOTH knockdown and stun...that is VERY useful! When fighting dragons, ogres, golems or just about anything that can stun or knock you down. DW just falls on his arse...