What is your favourite warrior fighting style?

SpellAndShield

Warrior Style of Choice?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Type of Warrior to Play?

well i have tried them all, and love them all, but i mainly use sword and shield as warrior, dunno why, and i'm mainly females.

but to choose my favourite, i can't they all have their strengths and weaknesses.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always enjoyed playing the support classes or the meatshield. I can see the excitement of the dual wielder, and the power of the 2H warrior is great, but its also pretty boring for me until you've maxed out the tree and have as many active abilities as you do passive ones.

I prefer dw. Something about me and charging into battle with 2 weapons(prefer swords) is just always awesome, that and I love big aoe numbers.

Although I have a special place for 2h in my heart too. Back when I adventively played M2TW and choosing Holy Roman Empire I loved seeing my zweihanders(2h swordsmen) in their gothic plate armor charging into battle with their swords over their head and pwning the kids,but I've had many enjoyable moments more than with my 2h warrior.

I'm also not too thrilled with the swinging animation of the 2h weapons the way it is swung doesn't look to great to me something about it is just very off for me.

I prefer dw. Something about me and charging into battle with 2 weapons(prefer swords) is just always awesome, that and I love big aoe numbers.

Although I have a special place for 2h in my heart too. Back when I adventively played M2TW and choosing Holy Roman Empire I loved seeing my zweihanders(2h swordsmen) in their gothic plate armor charging into battle with their swords over their head and pwning the kids,but I've had many enjoyable moments more than with my 2h warrior.

I'm also not too thrilled with the swinging animation of the 2h weapons the way it is swung doesn't look to great to me something about it is just very off for me.

Zweihaender=Kraft

Zweihaender=Kraft

Ich nicht spreche deutsch(?)

Anyhow yeah I don't speak German it's how the company named it or it might be Zwei Handers that jargon of the name usually has the words together, but the translation it is suppose to mean is "two handed" which is obvious with the word "zwei" meaning 2 which is as much I really know.Example

Zweihaender=Kraft

Ich nicht spreche deutsch(?)

Anyhow yeah I don't speak German it's how the company named it or it might be Zwei Handers that jargon of the name usually has the words together, but the translation it is suppose to mean is "two handed" which is obvious with the word "zwei" meaning 2 which is as much I really know.Example

Ah ok, Your English was too good to be a German anyway...haha.

Well why thank you for the complement on my English grammar,even though I've always thought it was bad. I am in process of sorta teaching myself German on the side so should be interesting to grasp this language. I just know trying to speak it is going to be a nightmare for me.

Well why thank you for the complement on my English grammar,even though I've always thought it was bad. I am in process of sorta teaching myself German on the side so should be interesting to grasp this language. I just know trying to speak it is going to be a nightmare for me.

German isn't too bad.

I basically meant that your English was rather obviously that of a native speaker, very idiomatic, etc.; very few German speakers achieve that. I can count them on one hand.

I normally play a dual wielding character, and use the shield and sword and two handed companions as tanks when I need to be protected. But I prefer the rogue dw to the warrior because walking past a locked door or chest that I cannot open freaks me out! :wacko:

I mean usually you get dumped in a cave of rats with two straps and a pocket knife, there could be armour in there that could save my life, or at least a sword that can kill a rat without having to repeatedly stab it through the eye before it scrathes up my bare ankle and gives me rabies! :tongue: