type 3 bigger breasts/radio mod

killzone12

was wondering if anyone could make a bigger breast size for the type 3 body reaplacer and a mod for the radio of linking park thanks

For the first request why not check out other body replacers (or even the other variants of Type 3). For the other, grab IPip player or Groovatron to play your own mp3s in game. Or just run winamp in the background. ;)

bigger breast size for the type 3 body reaplacer

I know let's get Ahztek's weapon packs and add an uberlaserminigatlingnuke whilst we're defeating the point of mods! :rolleyes:

Just go try exnem or something. There are other body replacers with big tits, go look.

the radio of linking park

Linking park? Yeah, I hear they're fans of attatched grassland.

Also copyright infringement means what you meant to say but can't spell won't ever happen.

• 2 years later...

bigger breast size for the type 3 body reaplacer

I know let's get Ahztek's weapon packs and add an uberlaserminigatlingnuke whilst we're defeating the point of mods! http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/rolleyes.gif

Just go try exnem or something. There are other body replacers with big tits, go look.

the radio of linking park

Linking park? Yeah, I hear they're fans of attatched grassland.

Also copyright infringement means what you meant to say but can't spell won't ever happen.

I lold so hard dude.