ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Omod creation.

elele

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15802

I downloaded this mod for the purpose of making the female characters nude upon being stripped of their clothing, and I've hit a very confusing issue. The OBMM install instructions clearly state:

Create the OMOD...

With no explanation...

I'm completely new to this, and very confused, I got OBMM working properly and I have all the files down alright. I tried searching the forum before asking this, but couldnt find anything even remotely relevant. Please help.

If you use the Oblivion Mod Manager then it's very easy.

1. choose "Create"

2. then "Add archive"

3. choose the location/folder where you've stored the downloaded file (HGEC_Body_v1dot21-15802)

4. open it

5. the question with "omod conversion data available" - choose yes

6. choose Create omod

7. choose activate

8. choose your desired body-look - that's it.

Hope this was helpful.

_frost_

I dont think so? I just tried it again, and it turns out that I accidentally missed a step... for some reason, it only works if the zipped files are in the exact folder the instructions specify. I got it all working now, thank you! Do you have any other mods you wanna suggest?

I don't know what you like, but some nice armour-mods are always a good choice.

And mods for a better skin, some companion-mods, mods for better environment...

I can give you some links if you want but all my mods are on the other pc (this is only for internet with a not really strong ati4670)

and it takes time to search through all the folders (try it with 50GB+x and x-thousands-files and you'll understand ;] )

_frost_

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22507

when I use this mod, the characters introduced via this mod dont have eyes. Do you know any fixes for this?

EDIT: I've noticed that The same thing seems to happen to all the characters as a result of the male body replacer mod. when I had it deactivated, nothing changed though, so it isnt the problem. There were no conflicts when It was off though.

I'd like to note, that what caused the no-eyes thing with the Male replacer mod was the beautiful ppl ver 2.22 that came with it. when deactivated, the eyes were fine. Without a different beautiful people mod though, the people from the link above only had lips, no faces.

Same with this mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21946

That's difficult cause I don't use male-body replacers.

The reason is easy - I don't like them.

However, I know that some cosmetic mods don't work properly if you try to use other cosmetic mods at the same time.

The results are no eyes, means black eyes or other strange things like that.

But there was another possible reason for black eyes, but I can't remember at the moment.

I need time to think about, but if you want faster results, then it's better (and that's my advice) to ask someone other, who

has more experience with that kind of stuff.

Here are enough kind persons, who could and would help you out. It's your decision.

And don't worry - it's ok if you want faster results :]