Imperial Rule

Pyrosocial

An inefficient empire wouldn't survive long and drive to anarchy and corruptness every day. (The decline of the roman empire is an good example I think.) Think it through an empire that last only 5 to 20 years isn't a good one, or what do you think? So an efficient one would last longer.

Trotzdem ist jedes Reich immer untergegangen, egal ob 'effizient' oder nicht...man koennte, mit Fug und Recht sagen, dass das Untergehen der Struktur des Reiches innewohnt.

Jedwedes Bemuehen angesichts dessen, um ein Reich entstehen zu lassen, wuerde zwangslaeufig zum Untergang fuehren, aufgrund der dem Reich innewohnenden Natur und zwar der des Untergehens...nicht wahr?

In spite of everything every empire has always met its end, efficient or not, one could rightly say that destruction is congenital to empire. Every effort to raise an empire would lead to its fall in light of this, by reason of the destructive nature which is innate to empire, non?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An inefficient empire wouldn't survive long and drive to anarchy and corruptness every day. (The decline of the roman empire is an good example I think.) Think it through an empire that last only 5 to 20 years isn't a good one, or what do you think? So an efficient one would last longer.

Trotzdem ist jedes Reich immer untergegangen, egal ob 'effizient' oder nicht...man koennte sagen, dass das Untergehen der Struktur des Reiches innewohnt.

Jedwedes Bemuehen angesichts dessen, um ein Reich entstehen zu lassen, wuerde zwangslaeufig zum Untergang fuehren, aufgrund der dem Reich innewohnenden Natur und zwar der des Untergehens...nicht wahr?

Das ist eine wahre Aussage. / This is a true statement.

Edited by SilverDNA

Trotzdem ist jedes Reich immer untergegangen, egal ob 'effizient' oder nicht...man koennte sagen, dass das Untergehen der Struktur des Reiches innewohnt.

@Stardusk

Are you really going to force me to use google translations in order to stay abreast?

Nevertheless, each kingdom is always set, regardless of whether 'effective' or not ... you could say that the sinking of the inherent structure of the empire.

Any efforts in the face of that to create an empire would, inevitably lead to destruction, due to the inherent nature of the kingdom and that of the very reason ... right?

Das ist eine wahre Aussage.

Weswegen ich deine Beabsichtigung bei diesem Thread in Frage stelle...?

@Stardusk

Are you really going to force me to use google translations in order to stay abreast?

Nevertheless, each kingdom is always set, regardless of whether 'effective' or not ... you could say that the sinking of the inherent structure of the empire.

Any efforts in the face of that to create an empire would, inevitably lead to destruction, due to the inherent nature of the kingdom and that of the very reason ... right?

Sorry, I did provide a rough English translation. Just in the habit of speaking German to Germans for rather obvious reasons.

the longer lasting the greater, the greater and longer lasting the empire the more the historic relevance it had/has/will have.

the longer lasting the greater, the greater and longer lasting the empire the more the historic relevance it had/has/will have.

I think the time of such empires is over.

I think the time of such empires is over.

The Empire as a form of government is over because it was replaced by a much more oppressing form of government. It's called Nationalism :rolleyes: .

I'd love a Sausage, thanks.